LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• JeloGaille

can we disable Vibration on LG cookie games?

• Azgauth

Looks like it farther than I expected. I thought its somewhere near manggahan or tiendesitas or eastwood. hehe! does anybody know how to get there via commute from Rosario or from junction cainta? Im planning to go on friday

cookie, 07 Jan 2009is it true that firmware upgrade is now available at LG pasig? w... morehi cookie,
Yes,the upgraded software of KP500 is available at LG Pasig.Try to contact their Customer Service for more information.Tel no. 641-4181

• cookie

is it true that firmware upgrade is now available at LG pasig? what version is this? mine is V10c. whats version is in LG pasig? tnx!

• JeloGaille

If they can't fix it, ill just have to add cash and get the tocco or a nokia phone instead, Cookie is a nice phone, but with its random rebooting issues (w/c is very annoying) im having doubts if i should keep it!

for reset/restart issues of KP500 (cookie).

Monday to Friday
8:00AM to 6:30PM

JeloGaille, 07 Jan 2009I just sent my phone back to where i bought it... I complained t... moreHi JeloGaille,
its better to bring your KP500 at LG Pasig City, Customer Service. I'm sure they can fix the problem.

Azgauth, 07 Jan 2009I have work during weekdays, is it open during weekends? and up ... morefor reset/restart issues of KP500 (cookie).

Monday to Friday
8:00AM to 6:30PM

• JeloGaille

I just sent my phone back to where i bought it... I complained to them about the rebooting issues and then they told me it just needs the "reprogramming" thingy...

• Azgauth

I have work during weekdays, is it open during weekends? and up to what time? thanks!

Alan, 07 Jan 2009Hi Tonhi Alan,

for reset/restart issues of KP500 (cookie).

Tel# 6414181 transfer to customer service

hydraulics, 07 Jan 2009anybody here who knows the phone number of the service center in... more6414181 forward customer service

• Alan

Hi Ton

this is the problem with low competitor...

d@mn LG weak support..

no new released firmware for the bug fix..

very weak..

they just made a phone then sell it...

weak technical support,development,production, QA...

those bugs should be trapped before releasing the phone.. stu pid....

• hydraulics

anybody here who knows the phone number of the service center in maybunga pasig.... thanks much......

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2009I've had an LG KP500 Cookie and I was a bit disappointed with it... morefor reset/restart issues of KP500 (cookie).
#15 F. Legaspi St. Maybunga Pasig City

I've had an LG KP500 Cookie and I was a bit disappointed with it. It looks like it was designed with plastic and it gets scratched easily.

The features are good but it keeps constantly turning off Also the screen is a little sensitive and can break easily if it's dropped on to a hard surface.

• Azgauth

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2009for reset/restart issues of KP500 (cookie). software upgrade is... moreYay! Lord heard all our prayers!

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2009I got this phone as a christmas present and i am very disapointe... morefor reset/restart issues of KP500 (cookie).
#15 F. Legaspi St. Maybunga Pasig City

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2009help me pls, how is keypad lock done on the handset? can you ex... morehi.. auto keylock: go to phone settings > auto key lock.

Manually: click the button in between microSD and camera shortcut key button.