LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• Ian

CHANDU, 26 Jan 2011i have an lg cookie and im using internet through this,and i tri... moreOpera mini never installed on mine, try the UC browser, is even better

• kinetic

apart 4rm viewing office word,excel, can i edit?

• mhay

how can transfer pictures from pc to cellphone? thanks

• edianah

a superb 4ne, just that the camera @ nigth or in the dark is very wanting.

• sarvenaz

How can I transfer massages to external memory, because the massage memory is too low and only about 270 massages is possible for save.

• CHANDU

i have an lg cookie and im using internet through this,and i tried to download operamini but it is not installed in my mobile. please give suggetions for this.

• majid asadollahpour

Its a good phone for the price.as I am a camera lover this phones cant satisfy me well but still its camera prfofmance is very good in outdoor shots.but the problem is indoor shots that they turn out grainy in low light conditions.but recently I have noticed that if we change the camera setting from auto to fluorescent then the result will be very better so I love my cookie.

i had this one for 2 weeks only. really a good phone but so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­w....

• Sourav Biswas

TRINI, 22 Jan 2011can someone tell me if i can use my phone or how can i use my ph... moreJust Connect with ur phone with USB and select PC internet.
Now u get a dialog box and put ur APN as ur Network. Phonenumber *99#
Then Press Connect baton. All finish.

• shazz xx299

i have a lg cookie and it is so good i am so happy now i got it xx ??? what do u think off is people????

• HARISH

how the browser was opening in this mobile?i have air cel sim i kept in this phone in settings no cookies are found?

• xhenn

how many day is the batery life of LG kp500

• majid asadollahpour

how can I use this phone as a modem step by step.

• jade

is it query or just the usual keypad? in writing a message..pls tell me..tnx! im about to have this phone.. wana know more the features of it.. tnx!

• jade

since it is not WIFI, can we still browse the net for free? or there's a need for load in order to browse?

• Trini

can someone tell me if and how can i use this phone as a modem?

• TRINI

can someone tell me if i can use my phone or how can i use my phone as a modem?

• Prabir

Raquib, 16 Jan 2011I am using this for 5 months. Smart phone indeed. Pros: 1. Att... moreplease tell me about the facility of document viewer as you have mention.

• Stephan

Mary, 18 Jan 2011I had this phone for more than a year now and still up to this t... moreNo it is not wifi ready...

• Joey

Mary, 18 Jan 2011I had this phone for more than a year now and still up to this t... moreThis phone is not WIFI ready, but you can surf the web by using your service provider. If your phone is unlocked then you might have to contact your service provider for the network settings. I hope this helps.