LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• DeSiRe78

I've been using this phone for the last year. It's worth the price and I have no regret buying it except that it has no WiFi.. other than that, the camera is OK. the sound is OK. the touchscreen is not as sensetive as other higher price phone but its quite friendly to be use. I surf the internet and facebook with it. The only problem is, I had to adjust the size of the page everytime it download.

• Ripon

SD, 03 Jun 2010I am using lg cookie under grameen phone network in bangladesh a... moreHello I am from Dhaka,Bangladesh. I saw its advertisement in newspaper. I am thinking about buying it. Is it worth buying it or troublesome??? I want to use the phone as modem also in pc

• harsha hyderabadi

Cam is damn! touchscreen is yuckkk...youtube never works..opera mini cannot connect...internet dam slow..PLS DNT BUY

• adviser

Parash Dewan, 05 Jun 2010By The Rate This Handset Is Excelent With Its Specification. I J... moreOnce reload the software

• adviser

• Let Me KNow

Nicolette, 05 Jun 2010Does it have a lock to the images and messages etc? Like you ne... morebaterry for me lasts 1 - 2 days :?

• Nicolette

Does it have a lock to the images and messages etc?
Like you need passwords to unlock it and get it. Battery approximately last how long? Please reply! TYVM!

• Anca

It is an excellent phone at this price,pictures are reasonable,satisfactory-of course you can't compare it to Carl Zeiss optics phones,the main disadvantage is that it doesn't have blitz and zoom,otherwise in the daylight are perfect :D Also it has incorporated a document reader,i confess it helped me in my faculty exams a lot!The internet is so and so,you can notice the absence of 3G,but still you can't say that it takes more than 3 minutes to open a webpage.What I also like is that it has autoscroll and you don't have to exhaust yourself too much while looking at your mesages or whatever else..So mainly it is a discrete and good-looking phone and for the ones that like big touchscreen phones-it represents the less expensive alternative of iphone from this point of view.

• Parash Dewan

By The Rate This Handset Is Excelent With Its Specification. I Just Bought This Day Before Yesterday.
But Sorry To Say, Its Battery is Too Weak To Handle A Multimedia Handset. This Battery Can't Effort One Day Continuing its Handset performance. Now I Am Thinking About My One????? Too Sad.......

• sahl

people think this fone is bad but i think its good and im alright with it.

Anonymous, 11 May 2010hi mich! i saw on priced at 5,999 at sm san lazaro. i wonder ... morei bought this phone for only 5490

Simply a brilliant phone for the price

• 007

research (everything) before you buy!

• 007

Just found out this phone is not supported in US.. cannot get the 1 year warranty. Phone drops calls constantly, turns off, no internet service ever for it available. Misled by my server on this one. LG told me this themselves! Said I should have called the 800# with model # before I bough it and they would not have advised it! DUH! Avoid this phone. This goes the same for other things too, buyer beware these days!

• SD

I am using lg cookie under grameen phone network in bangladesh and i am facing a problem. When i conect my handset to pc for using as a modem a error msg shows 'ppp link control protocol was terminated' can anyone help me how to solve it? please

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2010I've got this phone and recently the touch screen has completely... moreyou can check the Seetings and you can on the Touchscreen Effect

Anonymous, 31 May 2010I've got this phone now! This phone is so cool! But I saw one pr... morelaminate it.

The lg cookie or lg kp500 does not recieve mms (pics n videos) messages in the USA because it is not a USA phone. Internet browsing has been disabled also for united states users on every gsm network in the us.

• new buyer

its a damn gud fone, i bout it at ver affordable price, the touch sensation's just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got this phone and recently the touch screen has completely stopped working. I've tried turning it off and on, taking the battery out and re-setting the factory settings but it still just comes up with an icon that say "touch screen - off".
Anyone have any idea how i may be able to fix this?!