LG KP501 Cookie

LG KP501 Cookie

• chandra

my orange world is not working from three months.i had tried many times to restart it.but all failed.now pls guide what should i do to start it.

• Horny Seany

I got a LG Cookie K500 and it does what i need it to. Very good phone.

BWANA, 09 Mar 2015the most reliable and secure phone. i left my iphone4s and galax... moreEh Bwana where can i get this phone i am trying hard to find it but ey its hard

naz, 20 Sep 2014can anyone please tell me if we could upgrade to android Pls we can convert or upgrade this to android.??

• BWANA

the most reliable and secure phone. i left my iphone4s and galaxy 7500 . i did return back to my lg kp 501.

• naz

can anyone please tell me if we could upgrade to android

watsapp is there or not?

• sunnympama

this phone camera is not like that clear. can not take pix because is not clear.

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2013have the problems with this phone been fixed before i get one???... moreIt is not player video format mp4

have the problems with this phone been fixed before i get one????? -- such as sending things on it own and dialling numbers itself???

can u get hotspot on this phone so my ipod can go on the internet

it is absolutely rubbish.
it sends texts to randomn people without you knowing
it once called the police, and they called me back and i had to explain that my phone calls people without me knowing it was so embarassing.
it is also incredibly hard to type on and it deletes words that you just wrote.
i dont know if this is just me but even if its on silent and its running out of battery, is makes three loud beeps and does this continuosley with 5 min breaks in between until it has run out of battery.
for my sake please dont buy it.its shitt

• Nadine

Are there spares to lg501?plz help

• Fouzuddeen

Very good phon i like this,but i dont no mp4 player and youtube videos are not not working pls help me

• dan

my lg cookie KP501 was malfunction,,, i ask if there will have any available screen digitizer here in the philippine.

• barba

what about the battery life; i find mine a little poor, holds for 2 days ( new battery )

• niceboy

i barely used my KP501 for two days and i've already fallen in love with it. it is a very fluid phone. i like everything about it especially its responsive touchscreen. i complain though, my camera/video camera doesn't work.. its a nice smartphone and i recommend it to everyone...

I have to say this was my first and by far favourite touchscreen phone and I was sad when I had to upgrade due to the touchscreen not functioning anymore. it was a really wonderful phone (for its price) great camera (at day time),responsive touchscreen,incredible music player,awesome incall sound quality..LG created a masterpiece here one of the most highest sold phones in world..Worked for 2years If your having problems update the Firmware to the latest v10G, fastest firmware and the best..and there is no bug that a 3x Master reset can't solve on this phone.

• Bad Phone

This was my first phone, and i was unaware about all of the promblems that I was soon to face.
At first this phone was fine, and I liked it, it had no promblems and ran smoothly.
As time went on, it got alot slower, it would restart, and then change the time and date, without me knowing.
Also some of the promblems
- The phone is easily scratched
- The camera isn't great and it delays when wanting to take a picture.
- Also this phone, dials, my contacts without me knowing, whilst it's in my pocket.
- It also does not show the last text that I have sent.
-The pen attached to the phone, breaks easily, I have had to buy 2 and after the second one broke I gave up.
-When using the internet it, is slow and wont work, so I havent been able to use it often.
-When texting without the pen, it can be incredilby hard.
-I took a two year contract and now i cant wait untill I can upgrade this phone.
The good points on this phone
-The battery life is very good, as it lasts for few days without neediing charging.
-It has a dual keyboard, to use potrait and landscape.
I would not reccomend this phone.