LG KS360

LG KS360

• Mbugua Frank

had problems with internet connectivity but its a good simple phone. good for texting and the loudspeaker is spot on

• Rick gizzy

Anonymous, 17 May 2012 i kan't open my lg i dont remamber my security code how may i o... moreAm loving this phone and am about to bought it.

• ReenMoh

I have used the phone for 3 years and its damn the best!!!

• Amelia

I am wishing to buy this phone, although reading through these comments it may not be good.. But I only need it for texting and calling. So would anyone recommend it? And also, a hint for people who are complaining about their battery: Maybe every 6 months buy a new battery? This phone is a really good price, so it's worth it, and batteries are really cheap, especially on ebay or something. (:

i kan't open my lg i dont remamber my security code how may i open my phone now?

• Ismeti

I can't download anything,who can help me pls,what to do????

The phone doesn't support 3d gaming,what the heck!

• lisa

listen ppl d phone is a nice fone u jus have to no where to buy it. yes, some ppl will rip u offf bt don't hate d fone its a lovely fone i have mines for 2 years nw and it works fine if u can care things it will last longer. dats my advice

how do i get this phone to read my sd card ??? its only picking up on videos when all i want is my photos and music????

I hate this phone. The keyboard is pathetic, the buttons are so hard and shallow you cant type fast. The screen is useless outside in the sun, it constantly loses internet connection, you cant install whatsapp and many other applications and games in it, the navigation buttons are so stiff and painful to use, the battery doesn't even last a day, it failed to read the files in my memory card, the back cover is so flimsy... I could go on forever. If you enjoy wasting money then buy this phone.

Joe, 20 Apr 2012If u r lookin for a phone, this isnt the phone to buy trust me!!... morei believe if you get used to the phone you won't like it anymore

• Joe

If u r lookin for a phone, this isnt the phone to buy trust me!! For those who want to factory reset their phones, in case u hve problems downloadin stuff, the code for lg ks360 is #*1890*360#

• coporo

i bought the lg everything else is okay but the battery has a problem.nomatter how i charge the battery less than 5minutes if i recieve a call it goes off

• wackyracer!

I have just bought the LG ks360 from korea or somewhere, and im starting to wonder if i have bought a fake phone. How can i tell if its real or fake? Ive looked at other pictures of the phone elsewhere, and if you look at the front of it,most of them show a small lg logo with lg right next to it, but mine shows, a round circle thing and at&t next to it on the top, but on the bottom of the phone just above the buttons,it looks like an official lg logo then lg next to it. its totally different, have i been ripped off???

• gambit

peter, 20 Feb 2012when am browsing on landscape mode, it is upside down so that th... moredoes ks360 run bigger games like gta. More over , does it have changeble themes

No matter how i charge this particular product (LGks360) it has never for a day write completely charged. and any time i make call at most five minute it will off automatically. so what is going wrong with the product as beautiful as it it.

I used to have this phone and i got rid of it because:

a) It kept turning itself off, even though it was still charged.

b) The Keyboard stopped working.

This all started when the phone reached 6 months - 1 yr old.

• Hienz

i am planning to buy a phone like this..but i change my mind because i red some opinions of yours that are negative... so what will i do,, i will buy or not??