LG KU380

LG KU380

• April

I had to comment since this was my best phone ever.. I had this as a gift from my sister when i was just starting college. It was so beautiful and trendy by then. I had this phone until i graduated. I still have this but there are some troubles already because i stopped using it after i brought my own cellphone. I just love it so much :) im an LG fan.

• meen

fendy, 05 Sep 2011hye guys! I've just bought this LG ku 380...and I transfere... morehey... if ur image name exceeds the limit in the phone, then ur phone does not show that file... @ lg ku380

• carl

hunter03, 30 Oct 2012what to do if the screen turned into white??replace the flex

• hunter03

what to do if the screen turned into white??

• randy

my cellphone is not openline

• YOYO

Where can buy the new LG KU380 WHITE ???
URGENT!!!

i cannot send with my bluetooth help me

• jun

is there any application for themes or downloadable themes available for lgku380???????

• donabel

how can i connect in facebook by using the LG KU380? can you help me..

• jawher

aleksandra, 21 Jun 2009yes you can download games from mobile9.com;zedge.com :)))i want to know a volume code to my LG ku380 mobile

• mj

fendy, 05 Sep 2011hye guys! I've just bought this LG ku 380...and I transfere... morecheck which memory it was saved, you may be looking at the phone memory when it is in the external memory or vice versa. :)

• fendy

hye guys! I've just bought this LG ku 380...and I transfered some images from my computer to my LG using my card reader...but,when I open my handphone,there is only some of the images..for example like,I transfered 154 images,but there is only 76 of it..can you guys help me? please..thank you..

• Lena

How to activate the internet service? I don't seem to learn about this thing whatever I do. Can you help me? Thanks.

• mimi

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is there an update on software in this phone?
Hoping for your immediate feedback.
Thanks!

mimi

• JoseMa

ja, 20 Feb 2011how to change the setting to save the blue received files d... moreYou need to go to the menu, then to Setting, memory majager, and "primary storage settings" choose "external memory" and it's all ^^

• ja

how to change the setting to save the blue received files directly on memory card?

this is nnt a gud phone .......... the music quality is bad ... it runs slow on a 2 gb memory card .... i got problems wit the screen going blank ..... the themes are nt downloadable ..... many downloaded games dont run on this phone ....

how can i use my web browser?
and my bluetooth?
please help

• iman

Mike, Connector data cable/charger and connector Memoty card ????? belinya dimana

• sol