LG Nexus 5X

LG Nexus 5X

Lass, 13 May 2020Throw a custom Rom on like Pixel Experience or Nexus ROM an... moreThe customs ROMS only will save this phone in order to PREVENT the bootloop by reducing the clock speed or to disable some cores, if you have already the bootloop, most likely the phone is toast. Some people prevented the bootloop by installing a copper laminated sheet near the SoC to cool off the hot CPU.

• Lass

Shuvo, 24 Apr 2020You don't faced any boot loop issue in this phone? Throw a custom Rom on like Pixel Experience or Nexus ROM and watch this baby come right back up to life

diogombmonteiro, 12 Feb 2020This is called "Programmed Obsolescence" my friend, its not... moreI thought only I knew about it but I'm glad that there are others too who about this.😉

Peace✌

• Shuvo

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2020I've been using this phone every day for almost 4 years, st... moreYou don't faced any boot loop issue in this phone?

i used to love lg, 04 Feb 2020The nexus 5x is by far the worst phone i ever had. it recen... moreOfc it will die on you, you are writing this opinion in 2020, 5 years after the release of the phone and you call it a garbage. I still own this phone to this day and it performs amazing for its time, plus you probably didnt even take care of the phone and say its garbage, you are the garbage most likely

I've been using this phone every day for almost 4 years, still no problem, it's a great phone

sebtional, 17 Feb 2020my favorite phone of all time, if it wouldnt have stopped w... morethat gabriel profile picture is cute

my favorite phone of all time, if it wouldnt have stopped working out of nowhere after 3 years id most likely still use it to this day

• Viktor

We had two LG Nexus 5X in our family. Both of them had been in service for motherboard replacement. Good things was that LG paid for both after my complaint. One of them failed with the charging connector being nor reliable anymore after 3 years. Another one is shutting down or freezing randomly, that one would likely need yet another motherboard. The phones were fast enough for years and getting the Android upgrades on the first day. The battery could be replaced at home by following a video tutorial. Only downside was the motherboard replacement required.

• diogombmonteiro

Nasser, 09 Oct 2016Friends! do not waste your money for smart phones. All of t... moreThis is called "Programmed Obsolescence" my friend, its not the quality question, they had a purpose, for companies.

• i used to love lg

The nexus 5x is by far the worst phone i ever had. it recently died on me for no reason. all my data is lost. the only way I could reconver anything, is if i pay someone to resolder an internal part of the phone wich will cost a lot of money. dont waste your cash, and spend it on another phone. Lg is garbage

• Pixel Drive

Still using my Nexus 5x, no bootloop still good for social media and youtube and until now it take good pictures rather than a new budget phone today. My battery still in good condition, average of 4hours SOT despite it has only have 2700mah, the only downside for me is 2gb of ram is not enough for multitasking and 16gb of storage is short. Don't mind the bootloop and enjoy, when it comes, it comes! I don't use fast charger to keep my unit for getting warm. you can get android pie even android 10 using custom rom, especially Pixel Experience Rom for stock pixel experience.

Kosem Kim, 19 Jun 2019Refurbish phone for nexus 5x. Make mod copper heater, therm... moreSeems like a headache. Better buy a used phonr model that has good reviews.

• Thanos

It is my forth year now with the Nexus 5x. No problems at all! It's camera continues to amaze me and my followers!

• JK

Does this have magnetometer?

I was so close buying this device and I feel like if I had bought this device, I would have regretted. OnePlus saved me.

storemandan, 29 Jul 2019Should i be cautious buying a used 5x?dont buy it..

Should i be cautious buying a used 5x?

Got one for free today, amazingly it doesn't bootloop. Honestly a capable backup phone if it lasts

Refurbish phone for nexus 5x. Make mod copper heater, thermal paste, paste pad. Always check temperature not more then 40°c. Hope Last long. I love camera with laser auto focus. other not much. For now i just use only 2 week. For now.