LG Nexus 5X

LG Nexus 5X

• Pixel Drive

Still using my Nexus 5x, no bootloop still good for social media and youtube and until now it take good pictures rather than a new budget phone today. My battery still in good condition, average of 4hours SOT despite it has only have 2700mah, the only downside for me is 2gb of ram is not enough for multitasking and 16gb of storage is short. Don't mind the bootloop and enjoy, when it comes, it comes! I don't use fast charger to keep my unit for getting warm. you can get android pie even android 10 using custom rom, especially Pixel Experience Rom for stock pixel experience.

Kosem Kim, 19 Jun 2019Refurbish phone for nexus 5x. Make mod copper heater, therm... moreSeems like a headache. Better buy a used phonr model that has good reviews.

• Thanos

It is my forth year now with the Nexus 5x. No problems at all! It's camera continues to amaze me and my followers!

• JK

Does this have magnetometer?

I was so close buying this device and I feel like if I had bought this device, I would have regretted. OnePlus saved me.

storemandan, 29 Jul 2019Should i be cautious buying a used 5x?dont buy it..

Should i be cautious buying a used 5x?

Got one for free today, amazingly it doesn't bootloop. Honestly a capable backup phone if it lasts

Refurbish phone for nexus 5x. Make mod copper heater, thermal paste, paste pad. Always check temperature not more then 40°c. Hope Last long. I love camera with laser auto focus. other not much. For now i just use only 2 week. For now.

Bootloops after 2 years +, just in time for the warranty to expire

It seems the CPU is 64-bit but OS is only 32-bit, right?

It's been a decent phone for the 3+ years I had it. Until the dreaded bootloop. Just ended up getting a different replacement. 5x definitely had some nice features that I wish were in the phone I bought to replace it. I think it took a performance hit with Android 8.0 installed. Just with it couldve lasted longer.

Mine just started bootlooping today, it lasted a year and four months. I never played any games in it and i thought that it would at least last 2 years, well luckily i bought it for very little money. Now i'm getting an iPhone

Boki, 09 May 2019Just to post comment about bootloop, my Nexus 5X got it yes... moreNice opinion. I also love the device. Good camera. But. Problem bootloop.

Its too greet to use

• Boki

Just to post comment about bootloop, my Nexus 5X got it yesterday. Next month it would be full 3 years how I own it, it was great phone, but yesterday just freezed for few seconds then restarted itself and started bootlooping. I loved kamera and that simple Android OS, but now it's time to buy something else.

• flosh

nexus 5x is one phone I ever enjoyed using,But the one am using the screen got blank and could nt fix it

• Me

Kosem Kim, 07 Apr 2019Last time i order nexus 5x Refurbished on Shopee. When i go... moreMy getting hot too, and lagging. But it works still

Discharged quickly

Last time i order nexus 5x Refurbished on Shopee. When i got nexus on hand. I feel worm on back fingerprint. Amd then i shutdown form charging.left 15 minutes. And i turn on back. Suddenly notice bootloop. And. Shutdown byself. So i try. To open and try to heatgun. So. Nothing happen. When turn on. So my nexus was dead. I want to reballing. But. I dont have tool. I check on online. The nexus got for custom emmc to 4 ram. I research. It actually. Form LG V10 emmc exchange to mexus emmc. That why how nexus got 4 ram. Dont ever buy thia device. I got 2 nexus for cheap price H791/H798. Both also dead nexus.

• zap

gantogtoh , 15 Mar 2019install pubg?yes you can install pubg, but you have to play it on the lowest setting