LG Optimus G Pro E985

LG Optimus G Pro E985

• kk

xpensive, 03 Nov 2016i loved this phone but i regretted after buying it. why doe... moreBuy e980 model

• loribear79

I wanted to love this phone. I had two problems. I could NEVER get my videos to upload to youtube, Facebook, or Instagram, no matter what I did. Also, the battery would last like 4 hours and the phone would get really hot.

• dav

the tv mode is not working how can i connect it

• LG Guy

Peacemaker, 25 Apr 2017I have a problem with the battery I have to charge it 2 or... moreGet a new Battery have you ever used one beside the original?

• Peacemaker

I have a problem with the battery
I have to charge it 2 or 3 times a day
please what should I do?

• Amit

I hv got lg f240l... Can't install 4g sim.. Is that phone doesn't support 4g lte... I can't install JIO or any other 4g SIM.. Please help

Karimbardee, 09 Mar 2017After 3 years of use, it still aund wonderfull device which... moreGood 4 year dude my g pro only my smartphone, may be i will buy new one if 2gb ram doesnt enough to use my daily app

• Karimbardee

After 3 years of use, it still aund wonderfull device which I can't let gound.
I had a xperia z5 for months then left it and came back toin lg g pro, till now this phone does not giveauch me a single reason to buy a nw one. It still smoothund like the. Same first dayswhen I receive it. Thanks lg.

• Sallu

Did LG-E980 Support 4G

• talhamr99

can anyone plz tell me that what's the difference between the model F240 (korean manufactured) and E980 ? is it good to buy the Korean manufactured one or not?

• mukesh

AnonD-596597, 12 Oct 2016Have same problem Sohail,so anybody have solved this issue?... moreLg f240L model not spport 4g network in india

• opti g

*#*#4636#*#* didnt work on my korean variant lg g optimus pro

• farhan

my mobile. model is lg r980 bootloop have problems. can you tell me what i do

• Antonio

Just want to let you guys know if you are having trouble with a dead battery or a pregnant one and having to find a nee battery seems PITA.

Just get yourself a G Pro 2 battery

It fits perfectly... Bl-47th and bl-48th has the exact same size and pin layout. The only diff is the 47 has like 60mah more...

Im using the OGP 2 battery right now

• afshin

jal, 04 Nov 2016please can someone help me on how to set my lg e980 from 2g... moredo this : *#*#4636#*#*
go to phone information then touch prefered network then touch 4g lte.

• Teguh

jal, 04 Nov 2016please can someone help me on how to set my lg e980 from 2g... moreYou can type 3845*#985#
There are hidden menu for lg, choose "lte only" then chose "modem settings", and choose "RAT selection" , finally click "lte only" or "automatic"

Make sure your sim card support lte 4g

• jal

please can someone help me on how to set my lg e980 from 2g to 3g/4g. i can't find it. thank you.

• jal

• xpensive

i loved this phone but i regretted after buying it. why does a 13mp full hd camera produces such dark images both on the day and at nights??? Even a 2mp cameraof htc gives a clear, brighter and detailed images and videos than this 13mp camera of my g pro.I cant vhange the network modes on my lg g pro f240l, always on 3g only, u+ and almost all apps on my f240l are in Korea language and chinese. i cant change them. how do i solve these problems??? guys pls help me. i am in Ghana.

• k0lef

I have it since April 2013 and its still my daily phone. No problems with it ever.
Will use it until it dies on me, love it.
LG E988