LG Optimus L5 E610

LG Optimus L5 E610

• Ixil

Never updated my version, if I do so, will it erase all my apps and stuff? Will I need to install them all over?

• biru

devender saini, 14 May 2013slow process when i open the call logs and etc things in it.also agree with u ... bcZ m also facing same problem .. it not opening any application ,its taking too much tym to open ...

• mukesh

this phone is good.

• stweez

AnonD-137505, 10 May 2013Clear the call log of your phoneHad several software updates and it helps lessen ram usage so less lags. Battery is great. Screen resolution tolerable. big screen. Overall a good phone.

• Abhay

AnonD-79458, 12 May 2013Yes it's upgradeable to JB 4.1.2, I just upgraded mine yesterday... moreCan you please tel me from which website you downloaded the updates?

• devender saini

slow process when i open the call logs and etc things in it.

• devender saini

slow process when i open the call logs and etc things in it.

Abhay, 13 May 2013Can you please tel me from which website you downloaded the updates? I have used LGMobile Support Tool from the official LG site, after that all I had to do was to plug the phone start the program and relax:D

• Abhay

AnonD-74353, 09 May 2013Is it upgradeable to Android 4.1.2 on that phone?Yes it's upgradeable to JB 4.1.2, I just upgraded mine yesterday and it's running smoother than ICS 4.0.3

• vishnuraj

home stoped working
keypad also not responding well
becoming hang while playing games like temple run etc

• Al-Master

+ LG L5 has a low price .
+ LG L5 has a nice android ICS 4.0.3 .
+ LG L5 has a nice 4.0 inch screen .
- LG L5 has a low RAM with 512 MB that make some freezing .

• shona

Batry bakup is bad i took ths phn yestrdy.i wokeup today n it consumd 19% batry realy bad

• aneesh

I using this mobile since last 5months. It always hanging.....phone book very slow...camera not 5mp...better is normal vga.....battery good...last 1day.
Now i brought nokia lumia 620. Its fast...

karan, 04 May 2013yeah i love it but the contacts are slow give me solution.....Clear the call log of your phone

Is it upgradeable to Android 4.1.2 on that phone?

• Ixil

AnonD-143500, 08 May 2013how is the battery life? cuz im going to buy this phone ,need ur... moreI'm pretty satisfied with mine... Only thing I miss is flash, but I knew about it before I bought mine...

alordz, 08 May 2013 I love this phone.. But u need to know it first then u can see... morehow is the battery life? cuz im going to buy this phone ,need ur opin :)