LG Optimus L7 P700

LG Optimus L7 P700

• anooo

they can detect my wifi name but they cant access internet.. what can i do to fix the trouble?

• Demiurg

When will Jelly Bean be available to update on L7?

very poor performance slow slow slow..when you open SMS always lag

Had this phone for about a week now first experience with android phone but i have to admit im loving it has everything i need looks great big screen and besides its not so smooth browsing this phone is excellent for price

• Abhijeet

Milos, 24 Jul 2012I bought this phone, but it shows only 390 MB RAM instead of spe... moreI purchased E615, Facing same issue

• REDread

Ray, 29 Nov 2012When talking about the LG Optimus L7 bear in mind that its a mid... morego for lg 4x hd

Between L7 and galaxy tab 2 7.0 which one is better performance?

Ibra, 06 Dec 2012i have the same problem pls help usHi i m from india. I had same problem , software update failed when downloaded. Went to service station and they solved the problem. U can try updating by pc- with help of lg pc suite, if not working go to service station.

This phone is also now as LG Optimus L7 P705 in Brazil market too, not only in the Chinese market.

• Ibra

mehraj, 23 Aug 2012When ever i tried to update my phones software ,after downloadin... morei have the same problem pls help us

• kyt

LG OR Huawei, 04 Dec 2012Wich phone should i BUY LG Optimus L7 P700 OR Huawei ascend g300... moreG300 is cheaper

• nkha

MNF, 04 Dec 2012could someone tell me if in Lg optimus L7 i can put 2 sims cards... moreno dual sim, single sim only

MNF, 04 Dec 2012could someone tell me if in Lg optimus L7 i can put 2 sims cards... moreno dear its one sim card

• poe

fernando poe, 05 Dec 2012no vedeo call how can call with vedeois that lg optimos l7 have a vedeo call

• fernando poe

MNF, 04 Dec 2012could someone tell me if in Lg optimus L7 i can put 2 sims cards... moreno vedeo call how can call with vedeo

AnonD-84098, 03 Dec 2012Between the LG Optimus L7 P700 & the HTC Desire X which phon... moreHtc desire X

MNF, 04 Dec 2012could someone tell me if in Lg optimus L7 i can put 2 sims cards... moreNo.cant use duel sim,It is made only for single sim capacity.

I just bought this phone 5days ago. So far, so good. I love the camera so much. Slim design that's why its very handy even though it has a very delicate look. Its a very good phone with a very good value.

• MNF

could someone tell me if in Lg optimus L7 i can put 2 sims cards? thanks a lot.

• LG OR Huawei

Wich phone should i BUY LG Optimus L7 P700 OR Huawei ascend g300? PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!