LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

WhatsApp messenger version 2.17.253 works for LG p500

vivi, 17 Jan 2019Sorry,do you still using whatsapp in this phoneA old version of WhatsApp messenger works on the phone

• vivi

Kraken, 26 Oct 2018Great phone of its time.Reliable,fast,cheap and long battery lif... moreSorry,do you still using whatsapp in this phone

Sandy, 02 Jul 2012I m using this mobile since last half year. But now there is pro... moreChange the Sim and check.Do not trust the mechanics

• darwin

This was my first smartphone, Great !

• Kraken

Great phone of its time.Reliable,fast,cheap and long battery life.Still in use today

• Mike

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2018I used this phone 7 years and still love it.Only 7 years ,really no more ?

I used this phone 7 years and still love it.

At the time I bought it was one of the most taken into account and I liked it a lot.

When it was release, it did not have flash on the camera, but it had enough RAM for a Low End of the time (that was what came in the Mid End), and that for me was perfect since I did not use a camera myself the lack of using the flash as flashlight afterwards)

But it was a focused device, focused on having maximum performance for a low price, cutting things like flash, (saving on GPS quality that was practically unusable, just claiming it, it was almost better not to have it too, but in defense it was novelty in the devices of the time and new things do not always work well) making the flash and few other things were the difference between more expensive models and him.

I admit that if one day came out a slightly newer version of android that relived the use of this device a little, I would update. But I know that the 600MHz processor and the 512Mb of ram would not take account of recent applications, I'll let it rest, it deserves it.

Anyway, for the price, it was worth it, today it still calls, I do not use anymore because Android 2.3 does not give nor have how to upgrade to the latest with his hardware. But what does that mean? It was a well-built device, even with me using it for years, until he did not give more account of hardware and software apps he fought, a valuable warrior.

PKM1, 13 Feb 2018It's really a charm even after 8 good years.Whattsapp is working... morehow did u isntall 2.3 andorid

It looks like a Samsung Galaxy Mini

• Diego

my 1st android smartphone. I remember when i bought him, was amazing .. later I bought moto G1, xperia z3 mini, zenfone 5 (the 1st from asus), LG G5, galaxy s7 and now my actually is galaxy s7 edge.

It's really a charm even after 8 good years.Whattsapp is working fine but just the internal memory is low.Solid phone.

AnonD-686874, 30 Jul 2017Do a hard reset to get rid of this.... irritant? Edit your comment.You can't edit comments posted after 10 minutes

PKM1, 28 May 2017Do a factory reset to get rid of this irritant. Do a hard reset to get rid of this.... irritant? Edit your comment.

z1, 20 Sep 2015I cannot download anything from Google play as I keep getting Go... moreDo a factory reset to get rid of this irritant.

aalok, 23 Sep 2016ya its really a good phone...still i am using it since 20101Do you know what the maximum wi-fi speed is think it's a g either 7 or 9 maybe max 18 Mb/sec I have managed 16 Mb/sec on wi-fi as I know the sim is max 7 Mb/sec ... Thanks ...

• good

Very good phone. I use it as a mp3 palyer with touchscreen and I aso check mails with it and play simpler games. My daily driver is LG G4 and they are both very good phones(p500 is good for its age).

• Sunny

A very good phone..My first Android...froyo..Still in its charm ...whatever be the competition/Old is gold

• aalok

ya its really a good phone...still i am using it since 20101