LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

I installed JB 4.2.2 pac rom downloaded from XDA Developers running smooth on our P500.. Just look at it once..

jack, 05 Mar 2013this is a absolutely nice phone:) i bought this 2 years back:) d... moreDude...you cannot upgrade it to ics or jb...it can only.b ugraded to gb. im using this phone since 2010. its been awesum...dropped a hundred times,but the screen doesnt break....world class phone!!!

• Jk

Does this phone support adobe flash player?...please want to buy dis phone

• jack

this is a absolutely nice phone:) i bought this 2 years back:) dropped so many times on the floor:( but solid phone still works and withstand:) can anybody tell me can i upgrade it to ics or jb?

Its a great phone but mines not updating to android 2.3 gingerbread can someone help me plz...

• k

AnonD-119791, 04 Mar 2013Hubby & I have both had one of these phones each for the pas... moretrue a nice phone outdated now.

• AnonD-119791

Hubby & I have both had one of these phones each for the past 2 year's. They have been excellent, never let us down, Hubby has dropped his many times working as a builder, and it keeps going, battery life is excellent... ONLY down side to this phone is the small internal memory but can balance out with a 32gb SD card

• AnonD-119508

i cannot off mms option plzzz tell me how off mss .????????????bcz i cannt send sms yup due to mms.....reply meeeeeeee

• k

gary, 25 Feb 2013IS the option of call blocking available in LG p500? If yes, whe... moreCall Blocker Gold - Control incoming SMS and phone calls.
· Block Incoming phone calls & SMS
· Auto-reply to blocked text messages
· Detailed call log
· Support pattern match, like 1800* or 555-123-###
· And more!Download this to ur LG P500

• gary

IS the option of call blocking available in LG p500? If yes, where? Need quick answer for a friend.

• gsmarena

YAWE, 21 Feb 2013my phone doesnt come on properlywhat do you mean? specify, please.

• anonymous

How can one increase or change the "Choose file for upload" because it only gives Gallery and Select music track as options and cant seem to be able to upload documents this way. please help

• anonymous

How do i upload word documents from an lg p500 when online as i get upload from gallery and music as the only options as i cant seem to do so from the Thinfree app.

• YAWE

my phone doesnt come on properly

• mj_manila

im connected to a certain wifi but i cannot browse any sites. page cannot open

• k

tata, 14 Feb 2013Is the LG phone can allow to download a viber apps?Yes get viber from android mkt.

Also my first android phone. Bought from my own pocket last December 2010 with my first full time job. Still using it now and still satisfied.

Just don't forget to update because earlier versions of firmware had some glitches.

Just got hurt how the price was slashed down to more than half when I saw it again in the shops lately hehe.

• sdk

AnonD-112129, 12 Feb 2013Best little beast...my 1st andro mob... currently running JB 4.... morehi
how you achieved it.pl.tell.

• tata

Is the LG phone can allow to download a viber apps?

Best little beast...my 1st andro mob...
currently running JB 4.1.2 with Buttery GoogleNow ;)...
This phone has got some real power in it as it runs JB as smooth as possible in my Sam Galaxy Note....
Stock OS (i.e. Froyo nd GingerBread) on Optimus 1 sukz...