LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• ramk

hi to all i got my p500 on last sunday.. really its amazing.. games also good support.. pls tell some good web address to get good games...

veejay626, 13 Jul 2011I need anyone's help please. I tried to flash my phone last nigh... morehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.ph­p/t-870068.html

• jan

I can't activate my mms/gprs setting

• veejay626

AnonD-13448, 13 Jul 2011Same thing happened tome also. This link will help you i guess ... moreThanks. I will give it a try.

I have this phone for a week now , and i don't know how to update to 2.3?
Also i can't install pc suite..
Any help!?

• inkdah 2.1

he, 12 Jul 2011you can download astro file manager from android market and then... morethanks!

I cant download any game in my p500 wat can i do! Plz sugest me

• vru

hey please tell me if anyone facing same problem as i am.that ia microphone my voice is not audible to person on other side of call.that is mic is catching only loud voice!!!please help.

veejay626, 13 Jul 2011I need anyone's help please. I tried to flash my phone last nigh... moreSame thing happened tome also.
This link will help you i guess

• Dino

Good mobile.... Brought for 10.5k......

AnonD-1355, 08 Jul 2011Hi Users, Yes,amon Ra does support Edify scripts like CWM.. ... moreHi Users,
Here is a new build from source Froyo.
Neofroyo stagex
features...
1)sources-from stock
2)kernel franco v18.1
3)Can be overclocked using setcpu.
4)Hardware and JIT enabled
5)modified taskbar and He launcher
6)MOdded lockscreen from honeycomb
7)Font style changed for clock
8)Z ram support enabled default
9)DSP manager added
10)Added more tweaks...Rooted etc....

working on MIUI Rom once build complete will post on same......

Neo

• roy

Praveen, 13 Jul 2011Dude, Can you tell me which battery booster are you using..? Al... morewats the brand, capacity and class of ur micro sd card and the android version and the kernel of ur p500???

Suraj, 13 Jul 2011Seems promising. But its actual test will b to do better reslts ... morePlease Dont buy That crappy w8. The Thing is If We want a better processor Like ace (7227-1 turbo) Or xperia mini (1ghz) we have to spend 15000/- inr. lg launch Optimus Net To replace O1 and acquire the market of ace (Like Who will buy o1 Or ace after releasing net) bcoz it has 800mhz cpu like ace, more ram then ace, hvga looks picselated on 3.5 screen on ace. they will launch it as a social networking android with all social widgets.
it comes with optimus UI 2.0 which we seen in optimus black and 2x. its a great ui and a lot better then o1's vanilla ui.

1. sorry i dont know will it come in white or not. you have to wait for it, and after 6 months price will be down to 10000/- inr (i hope so).

2. with this cpu ace doesn't lag anywhere. angry birds and all hd games runs very smoothly. so we hope that optimus net will perform like ace and better then O1.this cpu can be overclock to 1ghz (even 1.3 ghz but its a rumor). ace's developers doesnt try it bcoz ace's battey(1350 mAh) s**ks, and after overclocking it will s**k more. net's battery is is more powerful so we'll be able to overclock it (i hope so).

And last but not the least it will come with a new feature from lg -"High Precision Multitouch" it means that we wont have to face the touchscreen bug like the O1.

• kraig

need help pls...
about the display pic when i reply to a message , how do i get my pic up there... any settings or fb account sync to be done...

Suraj, 13 Jul 2011Seems promising. But its actual test will b to do better reslts ... moreIm kinda sure though that it would be priced no more than 12000 INR keeping in mind that Ace is about 13500 INR now...With SE Xperia mini about to be launched at 15000 INR with all the xcellent features n design that its gona provide i dont see Optimus Net being priced anymore than 12000 INR.
Coming to the battery life,i dont think its gona really bother....Performance?You never know..We have to wait n see...But knowing that NET is not a total revamp but only a modified version of optimus one,It should do well ideally..

• SUNROCK

AnonD-13603, 12 Jul 2011I bought optimus one two days ago.Great phone.only problem i fei... moreno its not a common probelm - might be in ur headset.,
chek with nearest service centre

• Suraj

AnonD-10467, 13 Jul 2011Hey all, Don't Go For O1 'Coz LG will launch its successor Optim... moreSeems promising. But its actual test will b to do better reslts than O1. It comes with better specifications and hence im doubtful if it comes at rs12000 or so... + 600mhz processor upgraded to 800mhz, so im doubtful if it manages to keep its battry life as respctful as that of the O1.

Im personally planning to go in for the O1 white due to its colour and the added bt headset.

1.Will Optimus Net also get launchd in white colour?

Im really concernd about the white colour, its battery along with existing feature and performance of O1. Will Optimus Net fulfil such requirements of mine! Any idea Arpit??

I had made up my mind to purchase brand new Sony Ericsson Walkman W8. I anxiously waitd for it to launch. But that disappointd me.
Thanks to all other activ members of this forum that i found O1 a better alternative to SonyEricsson W8.

Now the questn arises that

2.Will Optimus Net perform superbly or would stay as a better phone only on paper?

Any answers Arpit?

• ma

About O1 mic and loudness - may be your hand is covering mic? Mine was :)

• veejay626

I need anyone's help please. I tried to flash my phone last night with gingerbread 2.3.3 using the KDZ. Unfortunately, in the middle of the flashing process (about 50%), my computer hanged and didn't continue the process. My phone went blank and when I tried to press the power button it wont start. I think I bricked my phone. Is there still a way to fix my phone? I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.