LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• Brijesh Praveen

LG is the only android phone with good battery backup. LG P500 coming with Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery. All other brands have less than 1300mAh battery with same price.

Sinanju, 14 May 2012hey...pls help... my internal memory is low because some of the... moreUse the app named android assistan it work wonders.. also look for auto optimise feature under options menu of this app

• vansh

is that any way to overclock (800mhz) optimus one p500,,,,,if yes then tell how is it done,,,,tell me whole procedure pls,,,i want to overclock my optimus one,,,,,thank you

• Unicorn

guys...does this phone is also compatible with sdhc? tnx in advance...i was planning to buy 16 or 32 gig memory card ...

• Ori

Since the begining it works fine but i installed the application link2sd and it works really good no lags, the internal space problem is over. For smartphones newbies (like myself =P) i recommend this cellphone

• Sinanju

hey...pls help... my internal memory is low because some of the applications cant be move to sd storage....what should i do about this? i try to download apps like app2sd but it didnt help..

first the internal memory is too low. that u dont recieve any more text msgs once the memo is full!!
2. it is slow, apps response lags. try angry birds!
3. ringtone is low.
4. volume goes up and down on its own! i dont know if i touch anything or how it happens, it gets low all of a sudden.
other stuff are not perfect like there is no flash, no secondary cam, touch is not highly sensitive but all these stuff u can cope with because it is a low price phone.

• Menace

I have had this phone for a month and i can say that this is an AMAZING phone for the price! I had an iphone before and realsitically speaking the lg beats it hands down in most areas. Its performance is fantastic, apps install and run seamlessly. And since its on android, the tweaks and features are endlesss.... As someone said before, it does everything a good phone should do.

• sam

which is the best phone to buy in the range of 15000???

• MyNickname

I have a rooted p500 running AOKP (ICS mod). Phone is lightning fast and definitely worth the price.

loving this phone! does everything a good phone should do

• HRISHIKESH

Abid, 08 Mar 2012Its just a superb phone.....and a happy news for optimus one p50... moreHow do u kno dat update wil recieve in cumin sepetember

• manish

karan , 10 May 2012i owed this phone 1 year ago. The phone was very good and i real... moreIt is not slow,ur phone memory may be full so plz install apps to sd and not comment bad for this.beacuse this is best under 15000rs. 512mb ram is not availabe in any mob.only in lg.

• karan

i owed this phone 1 year ago. The phone was very good and i really loved but then it became so slow and took alot of time opening an app. Trust me people its a bad buy its a shit phone !!!

i have the above phone with android 2.2, but its not connecting to 3g, if ne1 can help

• k

Thickems, 09 May 2012You say you hate this LG and wanted the htc but I traded my LG f... moreWhich htc model? please be specific.

• Thickems

SuperStevieHarper, 07 May 2012I hate it it's the worst phone possibly made. I got this for my ... moreYou say you hate this LG and wanted the htc but I traded my LG for an htc and I hate IT! I hate this htc and want my LG back... :(

• edui

I love lg so much please hw can i dowmload flash player

• KISHORE

bhaskar, 07 May 2012LG P500 is Awsome in every thing.... but I have two queries if a... more Please use the Think free function its in the phone.

• SuperStevieHarper

I hate it it's the worst phone possibly made. I got this for my birthday not the phone I wanted btw I wanted the HTC Desire HD ( which is a great phone btw) and my Dad got me this I went back home set it up and that's when the trouble happend I started texting and it felt microscopic I couldn't text without making 5 to 30 mistakes it's garbage for people who like texting :(