LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• Gossip Girl

I hate it it's the absolute worst! My IPod touch is better than this ... And it's half broken! My Dad got me this phone for my B day and I had sights for other great phones and told him the one I wanted and he didn't buy it instead he bought me this lameo P500 and I gave this phone chances and it has failed to do what I want first off games, my favorite game of all time is temple run and I got it and I found it very fiddly when playing cause the screen is so small!! God, I do NOT recommend this phone to ANYONE NOT EVEN MY ARCH NEMISIS

• ahmad

Suraj Thakur, 30 Apr 2012After upgradation Gingerbread more Application compatable...&... moreHow is battery backup? After upgradation to gingerbread? Pl reply

• zeta

AnonD-32478, 11 Jan 2012few more questions 1.is there any way to uninstall the pre inst... moresame peoblem here too

• Suraj Thakur

maharj, 21 Apr 2012hello all i have been using this phone last one year.till now i... moreAfter upgradation Gingerbread more Application compatable...& features Graphics will also change..

Marveng, 30 Apr 2012hey joleng... the twitter and facebook app is available at the a... morethanks:)

• Marveng

AnonD-52590, 29 Apr 2012my p500 does not have facebook application and twitter applicati... morehey joleng... the twitter and facebook app is available at the android market (google play) ... you can download it there for free :)

my p500 does not have facebook application and twitter application. i think it was erase.. how can i have it again? please answer me. thanks:)

• k

AnonD-52432, 28 Apr 2012My phone dose not have Android Market option. I want to downloa... moreDo not worry.Attach your datacable to the pcand open google play on pc.You must have gmail acc.

• kishore

AnonD-52432, 28 Apr 2012My phone dose not have Android Market option. I want to downloa... moreHow come? Its inbuilt and now has a new name google play.
Try the PC option:
You can attach your data cable to computer and type google play using pc keyboard and all applications will come up.You MUST have a valid google account.

• anuj

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2012My phone doesn't have Anroaid Market option. How can i find or ... moreandroid mrket is now google play

My phone dose not have Android Market option.
I want to download some applications, how can i ?

My phone doesn't have Anroaid Market option.
How can i find or get it from?
I want's to download some applications?

• Kiran

AnonD-1355, 20 Jul 2011Hi Users, There is a version which i downloaded...do no remem... moreThe link has been disabled following an order from district court :(

• sirp0p0

Very nice phone. First thing you do: Install a recovery image, and a custom ROM. Any one that you pick will be better then the stock ROM. This phone has it's own section on the XDA forums, so start there.

GPS is nice an accurate. Battery life for me seems to be about 1 day of heavy use (wireless, games, etc..) and 2 days of light use (texting, call or 2).

I got mine for $150 CAD unlocked. You might find one cheaper on auction sites. There are certainly better phones for the price, and if you pay a little more you can get better, but it's a good started smartphone.

• kishore

spunky, 24 Apr 2012why does my lg p-500 go back to the main screen when dialing a number?Do a factory reset of your phone,it will solve the problem.

• kishore

edu, 26 Apr 2012dis my fist smartphone did anybody know about dis problem i have... moreCreate a single google account only after you have done a factory reset of your phone.

• prem

Jhon Abraham, 19 Apr 2012Who r d bst fone 1. HTC Explorer 2.LG P500 O1/P690 Optimus net 3... moreits better to buy samsung galaxy ace....

• k

AnonD-51913, 24 Apr 2012my mobile is lg p500 my mobile is speed is very slowClose unneeded functions which are running simultaneously,go to applications then to running then close the unneeded ones.

• edu

dis my fist smartphone did anybody know about dis problem i have open 2 goole acunt no one work fine use 3days d next day wrong acunt pls i need help

• fururidam

christian, 24 Apr 2012the samsung optimus one is great just dont overload the memory o... morehey bro its not samsung...its LG.. :)