LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

i really need this phone,am buying it next week.

• Krishna

SrDp, 09 Apr 2012By God, this is the WORST phone I've known of! I regret having b... morehahahaha surprisingly the 1st negative comment for O1..... catch ur retailer he might hav given you a rejected handset luking at ur face....if what ur saying is true :p

share ur problem and stop exaggerating lolzz

• k

AnonD-25198, 09 Apr 2012really?? coz ive read threads recently that optimus has problems... moreDo not be afraid,get it and enjoy 8 gb memory.

• kishore

kaboyeji, 10 Apr 2012please can someone give me the step by step of updating my froyo... moreGo to LG Service centre, they will do it 4 free.

• kaboyeji

please can someone give me the step by step of updating my froyo to gingerbread

• kishore

I have noted a new problem /feature I do not know, after a call the screen turns red and black for a second.It did not do it before. please help

• power

AnonD-25198, 08 Apr 2012is optimus one compatible with a memory card that is TRANSCEND 8... moreI've using 8g sandisk. No prob at all.

k, 09 Apr 2012Yes.really?? coz ive read threads recently that optimus has problems with 8gb class 4 sd cards

• SrDp

By God, this is the WORST phone I've known of! I regret having bought it.This is my third handset...
It hangs and is frustratingly slow most of the time. If it has a slow processor, perhaps they shouldnt hav introduced it to the market under the tag of a mid segment smartphone. Evan a Nokia 1100 would be 'smarter'!!!! Its been just a yr since i got it, and Im planning to buy a new one pretty soon.

• k

Dodi, 06 Apr 2012Hi Piya! I've been using the LG 500 for 1 year already. What you... moreInstall lock with password on phone. It will not open on its own.

• Manoj

praveen, 09 Mar 2012K guys u can update the os to 2.3.7 by rooting ur phone and dwnl... morecan u tell me how to Root and update to new system? i have updated to 2.3.3 via lg update tool. phone is very good.. and all my needs are fulfilled.

• sra

i am using transcend 8gb class4 mmc from last 1 month it is working fine i did't faced any problems up to now

• vlad

this is the perfect phone. P503 with v20g rom

• freedom

pls explain to me step by step on how can i put my image on "me" in messaging..tnx in advance..

is optimus one compatible with a memory card that is TRANSCEND 8gb class 4???

• Dodi

piya, 12 Mar 2012hello guyz i'm piya....i have a question....m goin to buy lg opt... moreHi Piya! I've been using the LG 500 for 1 year already. What you are experiencing might be due to feature of the phone - it does not "switch off" right away. So after using it just push the power button lightly so it will go to standbye mode. If you dont do this the phone is still active and if you put it in your pocket or purse it will power on and will likely open some programs or applications without you knowing it.

• kishore

Akshay17, 03 Apr 2012But it is not clear as youtube Install tubemate and would be better.

After I reboot my phone, some undelivered messages get delivered. Is there some way to stop sending these past messages

• jionty

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2010pathetic photos worst camera i have ever seen even 1.5 mp pho... morei think u don't know to take pictuers, the camera is equivalent to 5 mp in other cameras