LG Optimus Vu II F200

LG Optimus Vu II F200

• Fawad

ominisi, 22 Jul 2016Please can anyone help me, I can only type 80 characters during ... moreHello friend you download next sms app from playstore you can send sms easily in many characters

• arkoumah

I cant make bundle on my vu2 please any help

• Ali

I have this cell need help for change android system 4.4.2 to 5.0.1 any have idea plz replay

Is this not a scratch free?

• raja777

I have this cell phone, and i am having a ptoblem with its wifi. It doesnot show any device even if wifi is on. Please guide me regarding this issue

• De Gabzie

Please I need the original Battery mine is flat off...

• De Gabzie

Please I need the original Battery mine is flat off...

seyi key's, 21 Dec 2016am having problem wit my lg f200l d back and option syd did not ... moreTry the factory reset option. I had a similar experience few days ago and after the factory reset, the screen became stable.

• G.k

vicky, 26 Oct 2016M getting this phone second hand on the price of 16500. Would th... moreI got this mobile lg f200s with price of 6000 only.
And this is compatible with jio

• seyi key's

am having problem wit my lg f200l d back and option syd did not touch and d ful screen is touching pls i need yr help

• vishnu

anybody pls tell whether it support jio connection?

• fady

need to buy one, one can i proceed

Pls does it maean that we can't move from 4.4.2.version to 5.1 pls reply

• leke

Hi, need help. Got this lg f200 some days ago, but it gets hot each time i put on the data or call for long, and it drains the battery fast.

• STEPHANIE

my screen suddenly gone blind? dont know why ...although it has screen touch problem

• Benjose16

am usin lg f200s wit andriod version 4.4.2 one of my problem is flunctuation ,in nertwrk signal ,n pls can dis andriod version be upgraded 2 higher 1?

• vicky

M getting this phone second hand on the price of 16500. Would this deal perfect is this phone good should i buy or not .. anyone who can suggest me please ..🤔

• Md sajid.

I have problem my battery.lg.f200l.is.modal my.mobile.

• jay.7777944072

Mshad, 25 Jul 2016My lgf200..was attaked ba deadly virus..only option is to flash.... moreJst download any firmware nd flash it easily by pc.
Press vol+&vol- and plug the cable .
Then automatically the download mode is open and u will flash it easily Using lg flash tool 2014.
Hope its useful.

• Dharm

My mobile is switch off in download mode ...and not restart again ...what should I have to do...