LG Q92 5G

LG Q92 5G

• mr x

lg has disappointed me too many times with their phones that i decided to leave them for Samsung............. the later is not perfect but i have updates . amazing display and a nice interface . my device will get updates but even buy flagship on lg didn't warranty anything .
all its devices suffer with terrible QA the screen are beautiful until they stop working i had no device with screen issues ....lg G2 , G4 and my latest and dead G5 with screen retention ... the worst was when for what ever reason out of no where started to show that the battery module was not compatible hahahah WTH the same one that has been attached to it ... after that broke the phone and no more lg for me

• AOMa

MIXA, 12 Sep 2020Dear LG, I am a big fan of yours and I appreciate new model... moreI loved my G4. Fortunately, I waited until after LG patched the software that would get bricked. The design was great. The software getting bricked is what killed that phone, and LG decided to go in another direction.

• BudgetPinoy

With that height and weight, I expected a big battery capacity but sadly, it's not. please keep it smaller than 6.5".

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2020I agree. I always wash my phone with water and soap. Others... more"I agree. I always wash my phone with water and soap."

Me too, my LG G6 is fine afterwards

• Recking ball

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2020MIL STD IP68 features are much more important than 5000 mAH... moreNow hold on just a second here. You're washing your phone with soap and water? Have you heard of medicinal alcohol by any chance?

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2020MIL STD IP68 features are much more important than 5000 mAH... moreI agree. I always wash my phone with water and soap. Others should do the same and for this they need water resist phone.

Kimee, 24 Aug 2020Nice try LG. Mucj better of it has 4500 or 5000 mah battery... moreMIL STD IP68 features are much more important than 5000 mAH. More than 3000 mAH LG can lasts for a day in normal use. You would be hiding your phone in your pocket during this covid but i can wash it with soap water anytime. All mobile users are not engaged in gaming everytime. They can be studying or working.

• MIXA

Dear LG, I am a big fan of yours and I appreciate new models of your phone, but it would be very cool if you could upgrade the LG G4 by maintaining its design which would still be unclaimed !! Because all the other models, like the rest of the other brands, seem to be created with one template, which you can no longer distinguish between LG, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi or others. I want your originality !!!
Sincerely,
Your Fan!

• Joseph Sigley

LG key pad on phone

M1999, 02 Sep 2020Software is fine, updates sometimes late. Not that much blo... moreNot a heavy skin??? You have no idea what you are talking about!!

thelazydude, 06 Sep 2020cus lcd is cheaper to make than oled they still have to ma... more"cus lcd is cheaper to make than oled" Meanwhile over 4 years ago Android Authority posted an article with the headline, "Right on schedule, AMOLED displays are now cheaper to produce than LCD".

Secondly, the phone is 360 euros. None of these parts should bring the price remotely that high. They obviously have room to make the display OLED if OnePlus can do both that AND make it a high refresh rate.

• thelazydude

joe nodden, 03 Sep 2020LG literally makes their own OLED displays and they serious... morecus lcd is cheaper to make than oled
they still have to make the displays and if they added oled the price of the phone goes up
but anyway they still have the best lcd displays so shouldnt bother much

• Dee

32 MP selfie Camera with that IP rating!!?!?! Swimsuit pictures in the pool All Day Everyday! and a headjack!?!? SWEET...

LG literally makes their own OLED displays and they seriously couldn't afford to put one in this?!?

• M1999

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2020Go with Lg only downside of lg phone is software update the... moreSoftware is fine, updates sometimes late. Not that much bloatware, only some double apps (I prefer most of the LG version though, I hate things like Google Play music and Photos). Still not a heavy skin. And the updates seem to be more often now.

Don't have experiences with OnePlus, but the software is cleaner as far as I know. You are also getting updates for a longer period.

The main plus for LG is the headphone jack though imo

Correct camera placement.

Kimee, 14 Aug 2020The breakingpoint is, how much? IP68 and STD compliant make... moreNo, they shouldn't

great!!!

Gsmarena the best, 25 Aug 2020Q92 vs Nord ... ?Go with Lg only downside of lg phone is software update their are improving it from this year. some will say nord has led display and better but the lg has better camera software then oneplus and lcd is not a matter for that price even iphone 11 has lcd didplay