LG T375 Cookie Smart

LG T375 Cookie Smart

• kumar

the pc suite given for this model is not working they r cheating ..............

• Rhain

Is this an android OS phone?

• Kangkang

I'm planning to purchase this by the end of the month. I'm wondering if the battery is okey and if the camera quality is okey? I had the T300 and the camera and music player are no longer working and can't connect to the internet. I'm just concerned if same thing might happen on this other unit.

Hi anyone please tell me about the Batter Backup in detail..

AnonD-63720, 20 Jul 2012slim n stylish design super phone Hi anyone please tell me about the Batter Backup in detail..

• gowda

lg t375, 24 Jul 2012frndss cn any1 tell about the sound quality of this phone in hea... moregood

• lg t375

frndss cn any1 tell about the sound quality of this phone in headfones and in loudspeaker....!!!
thnx in advance....!!!

AnonD-62627, 19 Jul 2012Hi prado is the Battery back up is very low?slim n stylish design super phone

• Birendra Pandey

battery back up low .

prado, 29 May 2012Decent specification for wifi lovers, could have been better wit... moreHi prado is the Battery back up is very low?

AnonD-61902, 11 Jul 2012Good battery back up....gives me almost two days in a single sim... moreDid u tried using both sims, Does it stands for atleast a day with a average usage.

Hello friesnds please tell me the battery back up is good or not. Mostly i will be using the for calls oly atleast For a day will it have charge if my usage is:

3 hour talktime
1 hour messaging &
2 hours of browsing

Robert Horritan, 18 Jul 2012Its battery back up is not goodHi can i get some information from u regarding this phone?

• jezz

does this model has motion sensor so that i can see the videos and text easily?? plz rply soon dudes.

• Robert Horritan

Its battery back up is not good

• jboy

the battery is not good..txting all day make the battery lowbat

• mycyber.w4.lt

jeff, 18 Jun 2012i have a customer that having a GPRS problem, they cant connect ... moretype this SET MMS N2600 send to 211

• karthik

phone is slow

• kuttan

AnonD-61902, 11 Jul 2012Good battery back up....gives me almost two days in a single sim... morethanks avii.... ! wat about the 2 mp camera?

• kuttan

Users please tell me hows d camera of dis phone?
i heard dat lg phone's cameras are waste.wat abt dis phone?