LG U8120

LG U8120

• u8120

It is best seat I havebe sins for 3 year but crickt probm it's broday is crick and display canektr belt cut I want repary it's so tel me how can repaey .

• rys

good phone..........used it for 1 year...........

• charles

which type of camera do i click on to download photo from my U8120 to my PC

• navdeep sethi

my lg mobile set has lost its software. Now it is not working. Please do the needful for me.

• ivin

i am take u8120 phone what about u ,(is it good or bad)

• Smart Fone 24

Masab, 12 May 2008my phone switches on and off automaticlliy please tell me i... moreHave you charged it?
You may need to treat it to a new battery.

Happy to help,
Smart Fone 24

• skosko

my phone it just went off on its own.i switched it on then it became funny.the whole menu went upside down.multimedia instead of messages,usim instead of settings,browser instead of applications e.t.c.pls help me what do i do.S.O.S.

• skosko

i have this phone but it is turning me crazy why? i cant use the phone with a fully charged battery for 30 mins (LOW BATTERY).PLS DO I NEED TO GET A NEW BATTERY AFTER USING FOUR?

• alex chako

my phone is not working for two months,when i shown it in a phone repaire shope they said that it is a software problem,is it is able to repaire where should i give it,and from where iget the software.

• rafee

yhell, 19 Dec 2008how can i transfer photo to the computer using the u8120 ph... morejust buy a cable @ point of charging!!!!!!!!!

• yhell

how can i transfer photo to the computer using the u8120 phone the infrared is not working is there any use 2 use 4 transffering photos?

Masab, 12 May 2008my phone switches on and off automaticlliy please tell me i... moreMy phone had that problem agesssssss ago, i took it back to 3 and they said it was a glitch, so i left it there for 2hours and came back and it was fixed. You loose all your info stored on your phone though

• munawar

i like this cell fone so much..i use this fone for 2 years..nice camera nice grapics and nice ring tones....i love this mobile...really..

• labibnm@hotmail.com

all pro

• geez

can i set a downloaded msg alert tone?

what should i do, my u8120phone does not open and charge anymore

• Danayal

This phone has a softare problem, it switches off.

• Kelly

Can the LG u8120 take GPRS and downloaded ringtones

• nike

I want to know why my mobile when i listen songs long time can not work after that!!!!!! please tell me
but (it is make big look and good show to any person have this mabile) ... thanks and take care NIKE

• tapiwa

Masab, 12 May 2008my phone switches on and off automaticlliy please tell me i... moreyour phone always switches of and needs to be flashed time and again whats the problem