LG V10

LG V10

• John

This model has bootloop problem.

• Me

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2021I have LG V10 and it has bootloop problem and my problem is... morehttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DKQkrTA9-v_8&ved=2ahUKEwjPi-Gv0b7zAhVolnIEHRjuCTkQwqsBegQIAxAF&usg=AOvVaw1zQ8hyVl7ENDnVLutDg7Rj

You can you can try the link above but it's best to do it while it's still running right. But if it's already dead probably won't be able to do anything with it unless you try the heat method when a hot air gun.

• Me

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2021I have LG V10 and it has bootloop problem and my problem is... moreThere are ways on YouTube on how to do it. I have done it on a V10 before in fact I'm giving you a message right now typing on my LG V10. This phone has been working great all the years I've had it but I do have one V10 that does boot loop and don't work.

jah, 30 Jul 2021Problem is, you cannot upgrade the OS. I tried without luck. Yeah i lost my phone too. I tried to upgrade the Android and ended up bricking my phone.

• emma

hello my phone keep bringing a pop up message that sim is not from verizon wireless any help?

• jah

Problem is, you cannot upgrade the OS. I tried without luck.

there is a mistake. the H901 does NOT have fm radio, as t-mobile locked it at (what seems as) a low level. it might still be possible to use fm radio by flashing another os though.

DrMagnusson, 06 Apr 2021Had one. Loved it, especially the camera. Did not love the ... moreBootloop for Android devices running SD 808 and SD 810 chipset is pretty common. Even Sony Xperia Z3+ and Huawei Nexus 6P suffered from the same fate.

Sarah, 10 Feb 2021I purchased this phone when it came out in 2015 because it ... moreHi Sarah. Kindly aadvise how you managed to retrieve your photos? I also ended up with the boot loop and overheating, but am at a loss as how to retrieve my files. Thank you.

Had one. Loved it, especially the camera. Did not love the abysmal battery life.
Read about the bootloop issues and got paranoid because the phone wasn't waking up when I went to use it. Traded it in for the Note 9.

• Benjol

SteveS, 05 Mar 2021I have an LG V10 VS990. I am currently running Android 6.0... moreyou can use that Lg desktop app to upload new updates. (lg bridge i believe)

it is known point that some of lg upgrades can be done by air (wi-fi) and other dont.

• SteveS

I have an LG V10 VS990. I am currently running Android 6.0 and would like to upgrade to 7.0 so I can run many apps that I can't run right now. Checking my phone, there are no upgrades available. Any ideas?

A friend just got jg 10 3 weeks ago. She dropped it on carpet. Later seen a crack. Them few days later no drop a crack showed up. Today just sitting on table a crack showed up. What is going on?

• Sarah

I purchased this phone when it came out in 2015 because it was the only phone on the market to have an interchangeable battery at the time which was very exciting to me. Shortly after it was out of warranty, it started to boot loop. Boot looping, I learned, is a common problem that LG has continuously ignored. I went through hell and back to retrieve all of my photos from a recent trip to Iceland that did not get saved to my SD card yet. I wouldn't recommend this phone or any LG phone that knowingly has the boot loop issue.

Really cannot believe that this is the first ever flagship smartphone to have a dual wide/ultrawide front camera setup. It really is hard to believe that very few brands follow suit, especially when today's smartphone brands are more interested with face unlock rather than group wefie shot or personal vlogging. Personal vlogging using the standard wide camera is not good enough, that's for sure.

KT, 11 Jan 2021I lost my warranty and I have LG V10 died out of reasonšŸ¤¦ Is... moreLG will mostly likely still be able to fix it, but you'll need to pay for it. I'd go to the source if you really want it since most other places haven't seen one in a while. just my opinion though.

• KT

I lost my warranty and I have LG V10 died out of reasonšŸ¤¦ Is there any chance to fix it? What do I have to do?

I have LG V10 and it has bootloop problem and my problem is I lost the warranty, What do I have to do? Is there any way or chance to fix it???

Need Help! My question is... I have an LG V10, had it since it came out. I am on the verizon grandfathered tier plan and i want to upgrade my phone. I would like to stay within the LG V family, but I can be swayed if the alternative would prove to be better. The problem I'm having is with the sim that the V10 uses. I'm not sure as to how far I can upgrade, wherein I'm able to use the sim that I have currently. I want to just get a new phone (pre-owned, refurbished), and use the sim that I have now and be done. The current V10 that I'm using gets really hot and some of the apps doesn't load at time due to the heat issues. Don't get me wrong, it is still running strong. Just want to to test the waters right now. Oh yeah, it eats batteries lol. Any help or info would be appreciated, thanks.