LG V10

• J
  • Jay
  • 0YY
  • 30 Dec 2020

Geeeky, 25 Dec 2020Anyone knows where to buy new original battery for this phone?I've got some. I ordered them for this phone. I'll make you a great deal.

Anyone knows where to buy new original battery for this phone?

• S
      • Sa
      • NgW
      • 16 Dec 2020

I like the design and capacity.but it switch spontaneously. Even after changing the board it is not working

• M
        • Mal
        • fw0
        • 02 Nov 2020

The battery is terribly weak making other features lose value. I just bought it, have used it for just 4 days but about returning it to the dealer. I suggest LG should do something about it

• ivt
          • 26 Oct 2020

hiiiiiiiii me , 04 Sep 2020My LG V10 is dead , no display ...... Amitofo

• h
            • hiiiiiiiii me
            • nC6
            • 04 Sep 2020

My LG V10 is dead , no display ......

• HK
              • fsV
              • 09 Aug 2020

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020This phone is miserable , bad battery, bootloop, heatig i... moreI am a living witness...battery life is poor, goes hot when u use it for long. But great Video quality..that's where they are good at. Sometimes not too fast when browsing.
              LG please UPGRADE IN YOUR PHONE PRODUCTION. Thanks

• A
                • Anezteysia
                • 7XY
                • 27 Jul 2020

Freelancer, 15 Apr 2020The bootloop problem only happened with G4 and V10 basicall... moreI have LG V10 for almost 5 months ago then one day while I used it, it suddenly hang and it has weird sound then when I tried to off the power botton it never open again until now and beside that my phone will shutdown at 15 percent and it takes time to charge it then I only use it in a short time because thr percentage dedact so fast it just sad because it's my memorable phone,my fave one... What do i have to do? Is there any chance to fix it? ( I'm sorry about my english)

KAMOTE, 08 Jun 2020it says here that it is upgradable to Nougat 7. but my phon... moreif you are in America.
                  than you can change your software through PC.
                  but if you are from foreign .
                  than do not change your software.
                  it will lock your sim network.

Otherwise, this is the best of LG in Smartphones Revealed.

Interesting.

• K
                      • KAMOTE
                      • sxs
                      • 08 Jun 2020

it says here that it is upgradable to Nougat 7. but my phone upgared only to marshmallow 6.
                      Which destroyed the functionality of the finger print scanner and the apps can't be uninstalled. my LCD is now dead.
                      My LG v10 is AT&T version L900

• 0}n
                        • 21 May 2020

Does the H960a even have a 64gb version

• Ricom
                          • Ix9
                          • 16 May 2020

joe nodden, 20 Apr 2020Tfw the first V series phone has a higher res display than ... moreDon't know why they do half the stuff they do, but I just "Love" That V10 and everything about it. Haven't even bothered looking for a newer one. Just get a refurbished phone from a fried Wifi & Bluetooth Chip which now runs cooler, Root it, max out the RAM with 3rd party Apps and this thing Goes.!
                          Cameras Included.!
                          I'm sticking to this Baby."

• dW2
                            • 23 Apr 2020

H960P is for Mexican market.

Tfw the first V series phone has a higher res display than the sixth V series phone.

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020This phone is miserable , bad battery, bootloop, heatig i... moreDo a little research buddy. No phone has bootlooped since the G6 because they implemented a heat pipe. That isn't a reason to "stay away from LG".

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020This phone is miserable , bad battery, bootloop, heatig i... moreThe bootloop problem only happened with G4 and V10 basically. I'm still using a LG V10, it did bootloop after 1 year but luckily I extended my warranty to 2 years upon purchase. So I got it fixed for free and somehow it hasn't bootlooped again for 3 years.

I'm using a "enlarged" battery (4000mAh) bought from Taobao and the battery life is adequate for light usage.

• XD8
                                    • 13 Apr 2020

This phone is miserable , bad battery, bootloop, heatig issues and more, stay away from LG please it is a trap and they cannot deny it.

• O

• M
                                        • Mhen
                                        • sxs
                                        • 04 Jan 2020

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2019Lg v10 h961 very best phone to buy still the best on 2019 b... moreHow did you update it to Oreo..?