LG V10

LG V10

I love my LG V10. Even my Mum now has one and she is 67!
To those people who whinge and whine about battery life.......
There is one huge difference between LG and and the so called market leaders.
Its called a REMOVABLE Battery.
Do you know how long it takes to swap a battery and restart and get back to whatever you were doing on the phone??
Less than a minute. So from very low battery to 100% battery in less than a minute verses being tied to a wall socket with a cable waiting ages for a phone with a sealed in battery to charge..........
Call me crazy but i know which option i prefer.
And when camping out in the bush and there isn't a power point or a porta loo within 100km a few spare batteries hardly take up any room and they are not heavy.
Yep give me the v10 anytime just for those reasons.
But it has many other great features including photos and music and ExPANDABLE storage for storing all those photos and music playlists.

Hello. I am planning to buy a new phone. I am confused between LG G5, LG V10 and LgV20. Which do you think is better?

I have been using LG V10 for almost 2 months. I bought this smartphone after having a problem with the LG G4. The G4 just went crazy and it shutdown, so i went to my local shop were i bought the phone and there i have decided to get the V10. At first, everything runs smoothly and then when it turned 1month old it showed its symptoms like the image retention and a couple of hiccups (well it can be fix by restarting the phone and the hiccups will be gone for awhile and it shall return after you are having so much fun on the phone). I am pretty scared that it might turn out to be like my G4. In the end, i have concluded that this phone might got the same problem as my old one. So i have to let you go and find a better one that would make me happy. I'm sorry, but i really love LG. I've been using this brand for so long, but it always fail to amuse me. I was planning to buy the LG v20 next but after further thinking i came to realise that the phone is very pricey and it has no guarantee that it will last for 2 or 3 years. I'm sorry but i love you so, farewell...

AnonD-51534, 21 Dec 2016I want to purchase this phone. Is it any good?I have mine for a week now and I absolutely like it. I have no problem so far. Beautiful screen and very fast. It is a stunner. I bought used on eBay and rated 9/10 on condition.

I want to purchase this phone. Is it any good?

The version made that doesn't have the manufacturer date 10\2015 should be safe from bootloop...Right?

My phone battery is great charging one time daily, what about the noghat update when it will officially come.

• Carry

Battery life sucks. I had to charge it 2-3 times a day. It would randomly shut off on me until finally it completely broke down. Worst phone I've ever had.

Another phone with poor battery life. :-(

AnonD-620420, 14 Dec 2016Hello pals! I am about to buy a new phone from Amazon. I am cho... morego for huawei, you will not regret. only thing is UI of huawei is a bit annoying but you'll get used to it. motorola moto g4 is budget phone with no premium feeling, plus huawei have better camera

• Doe

AnonD-620420, 14 Dec 2016Hello pals! I am about to buy a new phone from Amazon. I am cho... moreForget about v10. It will eventually bootloop, and transform into a fancy brick.

• AnonD-620420

Hello pals!
I am about to buy a new phone from Amazon. I am choosing between a Motorola G4Play, this one costs $100 usd, 8MP camera, has 2gb RAM, 16gb ROM and it´s upgradeable to marshmallow Android (older).

Or rather go for a Motorola G4Plus with great specs! 16 MP camera, 4GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, upgradeable to Nougat Android (newer) for $270 usd.

Or even go for a Huawei Honor 8 which is similar to the Moto G4 Plus but with less ROM (has 32gb) and a lower resolution camera 12 MP for $300 usd.

I am very enthusiastic about the Moto G4 Plus considering the price and specs. However I don´t know whether or not Huawei is currently more reliable than Motorola, and it would be worth sacrificing the extra ROM and camera resolution for $30 extra.

The LGV10 is the last one I´m considering. It looks amazing, but it is older....

• AnonD-620420

Hello pals!

AnonD-119751, 10 Dec 2016I have brought this phone recently second hand . I was wondering... moreTotally impressed and definitely will buy one

• 4ndr0id

I purchased this phone on launch day from AT&T. The phone was great up until today. I was flipping through my email when the phone shutdown and started boot looping. I am unable to manually recover the OS. I will be returing the phone to AT&T and demanding the V20 as a replacement.

• AnonD-619819

AnonD-619010, 10 Dec 2016Use activated AT&T SIM. Or try upgrade via LG software on yo... moreExactly my situation. I used LGUP to update the device to 6.0 marshmallow. Just download the correct .kdz file for your V10 from xdadevelopers and flash the new software. Its pretty easy. Did it few hours ago. And also it will not relock your phone.

• Angel Mykell

Numan, 07 Dec 2016Guys i bought lg v10 it was with android lollipop 5.1 i uprgaded... moreRe-download those apps not working from other sources other than play store, (latest versions) and install.

I think ebay gave me a deffective piece....it is so slow that it takes ages to down load an app....n many times the app dont download at all...my Mi Max is 100 times faster....shame on LG.

Bought a LG V10from ebay....most stupid phone i have ever used.....cnt connect to wifi n 4G...my mix max is 100 times better....even 4 grant phone is better than lg v10

• Ans aness

Adnan , 10 Dec 2016Oh sorry we buy but how screen retention You understand me Screen 🔥 burn
Screen layout of previous file are show on top that is relased after long time