LG V10

LG V10

• Tarek

which is better LG V10 or Sony Experia Z5?
Thanks

AnonD-424129, 15 Nov 2016does it support our indian lte bands and volte (reliance jio)??Yes it does support all networks !!! It comes with network unlocked !

AnonD-424129, 15 Nov 2016does it support our indian lte bands and volte (reliance jio)??yes, it supports LTE bands and jio...

maxx, 29 Oct 2016i m from india i have h901 t mobile version and its awesome mobi... moredoes it support our indian lte bands and volte (reliance jio)??

does it support our indian lte bands and volte (reliance jio)??

AnonD-609257, 12 Nov 2016try using LG bridge to update your unit into marshmallow. That's... moreDone and work thank you

from where can i dawnload it

AnonD-299728, 12 Nov 2016Hi all i just get the phone and work good but i get update only ... moretry using LG bridge to update your unit into marshmallow. That's what I've used

• Hassan

Dear Friend the mobile LG V-10 is good Option, I using it from couple of months, battery is not much bad..
I got issued that m Set was locked, and i forget the Gmail address i configure in it, anyone guide me how to open as to Bypass gmail security ...

Hi all i just get the phone and work good but i get update only 500MB and still lollipop and not get marshmallows and when check update again said you have last os did anyone know why said that as i know divec get already marshmallows update

• sadra

I recieved android pack a week ago. That was about 250MB. It is still android 6 .
and my cellphone is not root.
The problem is "wide front camera" doesn't work anymore and give me an error "Unfortunately, camera has stopped". What is the problem? is it software or hardware? help me pls.

• Vipheak

Dear All, I have the problem with charging my LG V10 while updated to android 6. It cannot get the fully charged at all, even the whole it makes only around 98%. Please kindly advise, thanks.

Does anyone know if LG V10 Verizon model open for international carriers?
On Ebay listing I see "All Cell Phones are designed to be activated with U.S based Carriers".

• maxx

AnonD-604497, 31 Oct 2016im planning to buy this phone from ebay from a trusted selller ... morei also bought from ebay and its al ready updatat to 6.0 H90120c but after connect with wifi i receive update of H90120j
go for this phone its awasome batter then note 5

AnonD-606215, 04 Nov 2016kindly advise if any one knows regarding the problem that my lg ... moreI faced fingerprint scanner issues with my lg v10 several times..
It was working fine and suddenly it no longer works/accept my print...
1)Goto settings -> fingerprint&security -> fingerprints -> then delete all fingerprints
2)Then goto apps -> swith to show system apps(im using 6.0) -> find com.lge.fingerprints then remove data and cache memory, and also remove data in lge.lockscreensettins..
3)Goto storage & usb -> clear cached data
4) Then restart your mobile
5) Aftr that, add finerprints in fingerprint lock
then it detects your finger..
I tried it, worked fine with me..
again it doesnt detects your finger, repeat the steps..
no need to factory reset..
Hope this helps..

AnonD-606215, 04 Nov 2016kindly advise if any one knows regarding the problem that my lg ... morePress the power key and hold your finger on it

Ive got the LG V10 F600S model (Korean)

The problem is that, that i'm unable to update it to 6.0, lgup & lg bridge dont recognise my phone and OTA is is showing "Device not registered yet"

Plus, is someone experiencing bad wifi reception on 5.1.1? I get very weak signal

Please help !

I bought this phone about 6 months ago... Seemed great at first... By 3 weeks I was sending in to the manufacturer for a new phone cause it had calling issues and terrible battery.
The new phone was better but battery was still terrible... I bought new batteries and a charging station just to make it through the day.
Sometimes it'll take 2 minutes to connect a call...
Now I've noticed icons and the key board is burning into the screen.
Also the processor is sluggish and glitchy...
At 6 months I'm getting a new phone because I can't just have the basics with the phone... It's terrible! I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone.

kindly advise if any one knows regarding the problem that my lg v10 finger print not working.
i was tried so many time but its stuck on ( put your finger on power button ). any friend help me how to do .
thanks

• Moiz

AnonD-605602, 02 Nov 2016hi friends......i'm using v10 for last 2 months and its running ... moreNo need to update it's ok