LG V20

LG V20

• Rimac

A1deparagon, 17 Oct 2020please for those that had and still using this phone with t... moreThe 6.400 mAh PERFINE is a very good choice, as well the 4.100 is suitable to maintain the NFC working with the original back cover.

• FRILL

A1deparagon, 17 Oct 2020please for those that had and still using this phone with t... moreDo you use your NFC? Some extended battery covers do not support it. I don't use mine so I bought a "Taeozi" 10500 mAh from Amazon. It's pretty big but manageable. It can last 3 or 4 days with moderate use. I like it alot. It fits in a "puregear" holster very snug. Hasn't fallen off yet and I do alot of jumping.

• FRILL

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2020Partly. But it takes two to tango. The company/app hold... moreAgreed. My main problem with the update is that they should run it through a tester like us who knows the specific features of that particular phone, each different in their own way. That way nothing is lost in translation. If they did that I would not mind so much, but most everything is just rushed along and pushed out. I would and do definitely read what other people say about the update before committing to it. I do update my apps regularly.

Simple, 10 Sep 2020I wish to get this battery cos it's the best for this ... moreIt can last 3days

• A1deparagon

please for those that had and still using this phone with the extended battery, which of the brand or link to the good battery i can use to last me for a day

FRILL, 16 Oct 2020I do financial transactions all the time. In fact, my phone... morePartly. But it takes two to tango.

The company/app holding your account information can be hacked if their website's security vulnerabilities are not patched regularly and if their user database gets compromised. But a phone with outdated security patch also contributes to that security vulnerability equation as well because it transacts payments with the app/website.

You can always gamble though like I did where I never had problems for years with an outdated LG V20 security patch until one day when I finally lost the gamble.

• FRILL

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2020Security updates are important if you do any financial tran... moreI do financial transactions all the time. In fact, my phone is the only method of payment I use these days. It's the companies that hold your info that mess that up. I've never had any phone security issues what so ever, ever. Just saying. Updates are up to the user. This user has lost too many key features through updates over the years. I Just got tired of that. I don't want a new phone every year. I like this one.

FRILL, 14 Oct 2020Over the years I've noticed that I sometimes lose key ... moreSecurity updates are important if you do any financial transactions on your phone. But if you don't do financial transactions on your phone, you can get away with no problems at all.

Country Bumpkin, 14 Oct 2020Phone has horrible reception. Bought the dual sim phone to ... moreThe dual SIM model (H990DS) lacks network bands for the US Market and was never meant to be used in the US. Get the single SIM variant with the correct network bands for the US. There are many US models meant to work with each of the major US networks (ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T mobile and US cellular)

• Rimac

FRILL, 14 Oct 2020Over the years I've noticed that I sometimes lose key ... moreI think that the updates aren't the reason of the healthy condition of your V20, more than this update calendar is the 820 Qualcomm 'Snapdragon' processor, among the Qualcomm's best, the responsable.

• FRILL

Over the years I've noticed that I sometimes lose key features when I accept an Android OS update. That being said, I can't stress enough, at least for me, the importance of keeping the OS your (this) phone was designed around. Never do I update my OS. The first thing I do is turn off automatic updates... I do update certain apps only after I read the comments on said update. My V20 is still running the Nougat it was developed with. The phone is still as awesome as it ever was, last update patch Sept 2016. Probably one of the reasons I'm sitting here typing on it now, 4 years later. Can't say it enough how much I like this phone, and anybody that knows anything about this phone knows why...Beware the Dreaded I update.

• Country Bumpkin

Phone has horrible reception. Bought the dual sim phone to use for side business and can't make calls. Had to switch back to $50 Wal-Mart burner to get decent reception on ATT. If you live in a big city and don't travel to rural areas this may be a good phone for you. I can't rely on a phone that won't make calls in rural areas. My cheapo burner keeps me covered.
Sorry to say but they missed the boat on this one.

Rimac , 09 Oct 2020Dear Anonymous, I think that if one of your V20 doesn'... morePossibly. It's still a great phone after all these years.

patrice, 12 Oct 2020the i have issues with the internet settings. i can't ... moreYou probably have the Korean variant if you are seeing Korean characters or Hongkong model if you are seeing Chinese characters. You may probably also have a unit with tampered/custom ROM. Google Playstore issues are very common with custom ROM's. Return your unit and ask for an international model, H990DS or at least one that is compatible with your country.

• patrice

Linda, 08 Oct 2020Thank you so much for your reply. The phone was working ... morethe i have issues with the internet settings. i can't download things.only whatsapp and Facebook work. it keeps on heating as well. the battery drains fast when it's heated. the China writings are also too much. I can't access my internet browsers. Even Google play store i can't access it. what's the problem here pls?

Ndailorin, 07 Oct 2020How can I get a very good battery for my v20?Hello

This store in aliexpress, i bought two batteries for LG v20. One battery capacity is 95% second one 97%.

a.aliexpress.com/_mOsRZXZ

Best regards

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2020Help. After updating to Oreo, quad dac doesnt work even whe... moreJust do a factory reset. Major android updates can bring bugs, even official ones.

Help. After updating to Oreo, quad dac doesnt work even when its enabled. It still sounds as if its turned off.

• Rimac

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020I still have 2 units LG V20. One is still on Nougat (never ... moreDear Anonymous, I think that if one of your V20 doesn't had been stuck at Nougat, your interest to change of phone could been on the limited manner.

• Linda

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020I still have 2 units LG V20. One is still on Nougat (never ... moreI agree with you, I like this phone a lot too, that's why I said that I am so unlucky to lose it.