LG V20

LG V20

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2020You risk bricking your phone if you downgrade without rooti... more9 pie has lots of bugs no one can tell that this was a flagship in 2016 by using it on 9 pie.

Nougat was the only one that was developed with the piece of mind but 8 and 9 developed in a hurry and that's the point where it is left behind.

• Ant Dog

FRILL, 07 Dec 2020I'm still running Nougat. No issues at all. No reason ... moreI agree I love my LG v20

• FRILL

Anyemi, 15 Dec 2020Hi Guys! I need your help here. Between the LG G6 and the L... moreIt depends on your needs. If you are a headphone junkie like me, go with the V20. It's got the Quad DAC. And a bunch of other stuff. Read the other posts on that. Best Regards.

• Anyemi

Hi Guys! I need your help here. Between the LG G6 and the LG V20, which one is a better smartphone to buy? Thanks.

• FRILL

They are new, but instead cost about $160 which is still a good price. Might not see anymore for a while.

• FRILL

Looks like 2 more New non Verizon versions just popped up on eBay $150 or under. I'm Inquiring on OS to make sure. Virgin V20's still exist but it is definitely getting harder to find them.

Ch-Waqas-Ahmed, 10 Dec 2020Anybody knows how to downgrade from Pie to Nougat without r... moreYou risk bricking your phone if you downgrade without rooting. There's anti-rollback feature in Pie. Why do you want to downgrade to Android 7 (Nougat) from Android 9 (Pie)? The most international variants got was Android 8 (Oreo). Only the Korean variants got Android 9 (Pie).

Ch-Waqas-Ahmed, 10 Dec 2020Anybody knows how to downgrade from Pie to Nougat without r... moreUse LG UP tool.Just search on goolgle..Worked on LG V20 F800L

• Rimac

Ch-Waqas-Ahmed, 10 Dec 2020Anybody knows how to downgrade from Pie to Nougat without r... moreIt's better doesn't use the reverse on mobile phones.

Anybody knows how to downgrade from Pie to Nougat without rooting it?

I'm stuck on Pie 😭😭😭

• FRILL

I'm still running Nougat. No issues at all. No reason to update the OS. Have 2 more with Nougat on stand by if ever this one fails. They will never top this phone in my humble opinion.

• Rimac

The 5G is on the verge and the last argument to sold expensive peanuts. The V20 adversaries only can convince me to change the phone if stuck at Oreo could be a serious handicap.

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2020Here we are in the year 2020 and the V20 still the best pho... moreTruth, indeed. I've been searching for a new phone during 2020 and finally purchased a new Perfine 4100 mAh battery and a new cover-shield for V20. It is not about money; I can't find such a list of features that gives me so much comfort and convenience. And it is still fast enough. V20 is one and only!

Here we are in the year 2020 and the V20 still the best phone ever released in the US. Four years later and I can't bring myself to "upgrade" to a device without removable battery, IR Blaster, Quad DAC, 3.5mm audio jack... Etc.

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2020Hello Please I'm LG v20 from Verizon and the Android ... moreOnly Korean models were officially upgraded to Android Pie and by now, the OTA is no longer active or available even for Korean models. You can root your phone if you're technically inclined to get Android Pie or you can even have Android 10: https://theupgradeguide.com/install-android-10-on-lg-v20-lineageos-17-1-how-to-guide/

Otherwise, just enjoy it because you may brick your phone rooting and installing a custom ROM if you don't have much experience with the procedure. The phone is more than 4 years old but it still does many things and has many features most flagship phones in 2020 don't have.

• Rimac

FRILL, 21 Nov 2020The MDR V6 were 5 to 30,000 hz. My mistake. Got mixed up wi... moreYes, the specs. are simply numbers not exactly related to the human ear senses. I've no doubt that this buds can be the same or even better than my 'souvenir' of a lot of years when a high fidelity stereo system was almost the centre of my life. But not the music a excuse for. Cheers.

• FRILL

Rimac , 20 Nov 2020I suggest you the not portable SENNHEISER HD-650 or somethi... moreThe MDR V6 were 5 to 30,000 hz. My mistake. Got mixed up with my receiver specs. I've had them both for so long. Lol. Just wanted to correct that.

• FRILL

Rimac , 20 Nov 2020I suggest you the not portable SENNHEISER HD-650 or somethi... moreHave you listened to the Sound magic e80c's? Comply tips on. For only a 10mm single driver, these are truly amazing sounding through my Quad DAC with my player set up. They sound like full size cans. I've tried many different (affordable) buds. These are the ones I recommend to anyone with a "V" series phone and a High Rez set up. I do like Sennheiser don't get me wrong, but most people these days don't have $300+ to drop on headphones. I do still have my Sony MDR V6 Digital monitors from 1989. Remember those? 5 to 100,000 hz range. Still kickin. Cheers.

Hello Please I'm LG v20 from Verizon and the Android version is 8.0. Please can someone teach me how and which software should I use to upgrade it to 9 pie thanks

• Rimac

FRILL, 18 Nov 2020I've been using Poweramp music player for 8 years. Whe... moreI suggest you the not portable SENNHEISER HD-650 or something equated of BEYER or AKG in order to achieve the best possible through headphones to your quiet & silent nights.