LG V30

LG V30

• Kolajesu

I need back cover and screen

• ulrkpr

Hi Guys,
My LG V30+ is nearing 4 years!. Still works like a charm. Every time I decided to upgrade the phone, I had to drop the plan. Because I liked V30+ so much that no other phone impressed me. (Big size, plastic back, not QHD, no premium feel, design etc). As someone wrote, its an iconic phone. But, as we know Android 9 is the last update. In general, how safe is to use Android 9 assuming one updates the the apps like chrome etc.?

Kuru, 06 Sep 2021Do we know the refresh rate of this phone? 90 or 60?LG V30+ comes with a gorgeous 6 inch P-OLED display capped at 60Hz refresh rate.

• Kuru

Do we know the refresh rate of this phone? 90 or 60?

• 48 Hrs

qeqe, 17 Aug 2021front camera?It's a nice camera.

• Babu

RishiGuru, 09 Jul 2021LG V30 any day. For me just a better phone.How lg v30 is better compared to lg g7??

qeqe, 17 Aug 2021front camera?For $156 a piece, brand new, factory sealed, I don't know mate if I can ever complain about the front camera on my pair of LG V30+.

• qeqe

RishiGuru, 03 Aug 2021LG V30+ to me is an iconic device, I just love them. Frankl... morefront camera?

This phone was so underrated.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021I am thinking of buying a used LG v30 for mostly gaming an... more4GB RAM is outdated for playing high games, since android apps going big and bigger with a lot of resources, also eating more RAM than years ago, 4GB Ram is enough for browsing and Angry Birds, but don't think about Fortnite

spuwho, 30 Jul 2021My V30 has held up wonderfully. The audio DAC is very good,... moreLG V30+ to me is an iconic device, I just love them. Frankly there are no weak points on this phone and is a very balanced all rounder.

The audio quality it produces through headphone jack while playing DSD audio natively (an ultra rare feature) is sublime. The ESS ES9218P aka QuadDAC runs on full strength in V30, with B&O tuning.

• fengxi

lg移动永远的神

I am thinking of buying a used LG v30 for mostly gaming and camera and the wonderful hifi dac but am scared cause my g6 was terrible and so leggy wen gaming I almost smashed dat phone to the wall

• spuwho

My V30 has held up wonderfully. The audio DAC is very good, love the sound on Sennheiser high impedance headphones and wired Shure professional earbuds. I really like the LG "button on the back". It is too bad they are getting out of the phone business. I found them to be a solid phone maker and the DAC and a headphone jack really makes it stand out. I will miss them when I make the move to a 5G handset.

Dj xe, 07 Jul 2021Please guys help me lg v30 and lg g7 which one is good to buyI love my LG V30

Dj xe, 07 Jul 2021Please guys help me lg v30 and lg g7 which one is good to buyLG V30 is it for your audio output, video editing and output for YouTube (beginner), can throw any game at its solid 835 processor. Lightweight to hold over long period. Will serve you well except you want to spend more money for similar phone with no added advantage.

Dj xe, 07 Jul 2021Please guys help me lg v30 and lg g7 which one is good to buyLG V30 any day. For me just a better phone.

Please guys help me lg v30 and lg g7 which one is good to buy

Anyone have problems with finger print boton just like me?

Sayne, 30 Jun 2021Can anyone give me a solid answer of which i should buy for... moreI would go for the LGv30 it has a 3.5mm port for wired earphones unlike the sony Xperia. It also has Hi-Fi Quad DAC feature that makes the sound quality from a good pair of earphones or headphones sound really good