LG V40 ThinQ

LG V40 ThinQ

esiu, 19 Sep 2019No dedicated SD card slot, the spec is wrong. Just lost €535 o... moreThere definitely is a SD slot up to two terabytes pull out the microchip draw and we'll be in there

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2019you can download fm radio apk from herehttps://www.apkmirror.com... moreYes. Thank you. But it need mobile or wifi connection. I really need enable internal chip without need mobile or wifi connection, like LG G8, LG G7, LG G6, LG V30, LG V40 american ...

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019The european version doesn't have FM radio. Why? The same is wit... moreyou can download fm radio apk from herehttps://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lgelectronics/­lg-fm-radio/lg-fm-radio-7-10-8-release/lg-fm-rad­io-7-10-8-android-apk-download/

its a good phone. buy it. :)

• z

still relevant to buy it this year or you guys have any good phone options?

• esiu

No dedicated SD card slot, the spec is wrong. Just lost €535 on a phone that is no use...

The european version doesn't have FM radio. Why? The same is with LG G8s. I am very interesting about buying these phone, but no radio, no buy.

There is NO dedicated SDcard slot, it shares tray with SIM2, so just a hybrid dual SIM. There is no FM radio chip, tried to enable it with various radio apps...no luck. My model version is LM-V405EBW.
I purchased this phone based on gsmarena specs, especially for the SD dedicated slot and FM radio and I am totally disappointed because they are missing!

navenger14, 14 Sep 2019Hi, Please let me know what are the ups and downs after pie updateCamera is totally changed. Lost the scenes section and the nice dials. I loved the originalOreo camera version.

Quad_DAC, 07 Aug 2019Hi... Can anyone tell me if LG has fixed the camera switching wh... moreHi, Please let me know what are the ups and downs after pie update

TheBDH, 16 Aug 2019I have owned the V10, V20, and now te V40 thinq and each phone w... moreHi, please let me know the issues in pie update if you've upgraded.

• Guwap

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2019G8/G8S ThinQ are newer and have longer battrry lifeObviously, 2-300 bucks cheaper though an battery is still great

Kiseki, 23 Aug 2019Hmm, this or the LG G8S?G8/G8S ThinQ are newer and have longer battrry life

• slick Nick

Jimbob, 26 Aug 2019Why is the endurance a measly 64h....because of the size of the display and also bloateware and lgs UI on top of Android

For me this is the phone with complete package. Worth it.

• MANI

LG G7 last month i bhout phone is very good and battery also good and good perffomence very good and good camera game performance very good i thik

• Jimbob

Why is the endurance a measly 64h....

• Kiseki

Hmm, this or the LG G8S?

• Bluerain

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019Pocophone f1 or this? I could get either one at the same priceI sold my Pocophone just to buy LG V40. No regrets and loving it than my previous Pocophone.

Also I sold the Poco of my fiance and bought LG G7. Same no regrets and loving back LG

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019Pocophone f1 or this? I could get either one at the same priceI'd prob go for the LG V40, it may have a shorter battery life but basically everything else is better