LG V40 ThinQ

LG V40 ThinQ

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019Pocophone f1 or this? I could get either one at the same priceI'd prob go for the LG V40, it may have a shorter battery life but basically everything else is better

How is the battery if I set the resolution to 720p?

Pocophone f1 or this? I could get either one at the same price

I have owned the V10, V20, and now te V40 thinq and each phone was excellent and I couldnt be more happier. I was a little hesitant to switch to a phone without the ability to remove battery, but so far it has not been an issue. The LG V40 thinq has been out for 10 months now and it is still a beast. Major improvements include screen to body ratio, advanced camera system, built in sound, and incredible OLED display. At 6.4 inches it has a much larger screen than the V20 yet the overall length of the phone is equal to that of the V20. I highly recommend this phone.

• Tinel

Jay C, 08 Aug 2019I have had this phone ever since release, and it is amazing! Th... moreMate, are you talking about the lg v40 thinq? Because camera quality is cr*p, and the battery take a lot to charge.

• Kobe

For LG V30 and V40 users:

Q1: It is better to buy LG V40 korean Variant or not?
Q2: which is better and what is the difference of V40 to V30 camera?

Thanks

Medstar1, 12 Aug 2019The LG V40 is like the V20 on steroids. It is a great upgrade fo... moreI see but I don't like the idea of not being able to use all 3 lenses (especially the ultra wide angle) in a video shoot. Thats the only problem for me as in the V20 I can switch between them without stopping. Do you own a V40? Did LG solve them via software update?

ysaac, 09 Aug 2019https://lg-fm-radio.uptodown.com/androidU.S. here. My T-Mobile version came with Next Radio installed as the FM radio app.

• Medstar1

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2019A used LG G7 costs around 210USD, G7 Plus costs around 300USD an... moreThe LG V40 is like the V20 on steroids. It is a great upgrade for a V20 owner and I would choose it over the 7.

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2019What is your country!.. I want a V40 for us$350In Malaysia but they are used (in very good condition). How much does it costs in your country?

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2019A used LG G7 costs around 210USD, G7 Plus costs around 300USD an... moreWhat is your country!.. I want a V40 for us$350

A used LG G7 costs around 210USD, G7 Plus costs around 300USD and V40 costs around 350USD in my country. Which one should I get? I don't game much on my phones. I'm coming from a V20. They are all Korean variants btw.

• ysaac

radu d., 20 Jun 2019Hi. I bought the european version (germany) of the v40 yesterday... morehttps://lg-fm-radio.uptodown.com/android

Quad_DAC, 07 Aug 2019Hi... Can anyone tell me if LG has fixed the camera switching wh... moreNo

• Jay C

I have had this phone ever since release, and it is amazing!
The cameras are extraordinary! The zoom and wide angles are so versatile.
The phone charges very quickly and has decent battery life.
The fingerprint sensor is lightning fast.
The double-tap on/off feature is very convenient.
When you plug in a headphone jack, the sound is crisp and fantastic!
LG probably has the most focus on sound compared to other companies.
No matter what others say, I cannot deny the fact that I had a very pleasant experience.
If I had to choose between an S10 or this, I would honestly choose the V40 Thinq.

• Quad_DAC

Hi... Can anyone tell me if LG has fixed the camera switching while recording videos after updating to Pie? I know it can switch between telephoto and normal camera but not the wide unless you stop and start recording again since launch. I'm looking into this for my upgrade from V20 and if switching between all 3 cameras are now possible without stopping then it would be great. If its not fixed then probably the G7 would be better.

• kamal

Cambodia, 21 Jun 2019ThatÂ’s not good news for FM radio tuners. By the way, does your... moreyes double tap to turn on/ off is available . also u can double tap notification bar from any app and turn off screen ( no need to do from home screen )

• kamal

Satish, 30 Jul 2019When we will get pie update in India for lg gv40today aug1 pie update we got . its available via ota and lg bridge

• Sammy