LG V40 ThinQ

• J
  • Joe
  • NwL
  • 02 May 2022

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2022I had android 10 on the LG v40 the first time I got it on D... moreMeans battery life sucks buy not too bad?

• RockSam
    • PEq
    • 30 Apr 2022

is this phone camera2api enabled? for gcam

• Umar AFG
      • Hx2
      • 12 Apr 2022

To be honest LG and Motorola brands are my love, if there is any cellphone that must be LG or Motorola anyways. Some how about LG v40 I wanna say, Its lovely, fast, smooth and camera monster phone for now.
      Motorola & LG 💔

• pRA
        • 27 Mar 2022

Please can someone help. I usually get MMI code error thereby making some calls not coming through. How do I solve It?

• M3w
          • 18 Feb 2022

it only work out door

Mr.x, 10 Feb 2022Hiw can i get gcam?please give me link...and xml...plzThere are lots of them in this link:

Also you can click on "Configs" link for the xml files.

• M
              • Mr.x
              • vTQ
              • 10 Feb 2022

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2022Try these camera apps: For recording videos: Mcpro24fps ... moreHiw can i get gcam?please give me link...and xml...plz

• aug
                • 10 Feb 2022

JoeBazz01, 07 Feb 2022Please guys...check if your LG V40's Telephoto Lens( t... moreTry these camera apps:

For recording videos: Mcpro24fps
                For taking pictures: Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.6-Fu24_5Lens-02c8.3-A10.apk

Both can access the telephoto, plus they provide more features and better quality than LG's default apps.

Please guys...check if your LG V40's Telephoto Lens( the camera lens on the right side if you are viewing the screen) is working. You can cover the telephoto lens with your finger and change the camera mode and see if the telephoto works. Mine seems as if it's not working.

• L
                    • LV40TQ
                    • ucu
                    • 08 Jan 2022

Brought This Device With Non-Camera & Battery Issue (Randomly Shutdown & Battery % Jump), But Somehow Fix The Battery Issue With Recalibration & Hard Reset ("Not Soft Reset"). Somehow Battery Still Last 3~4Hrs Of Normal Usage Definitely Old Battery.....

• 02 Jan 2022

Melvino, 25 Nov 2021I had this Sprint LG v40 thinq since Jan. 2019. I really li... moreActually it will. Mine is android 10 on version version

• 02 Jan 2022

I had android 10 on the LG v40 the first time I got it on December of 2021. Battery life isn't even that bad and it's a wonderful phone. Love it

• 24 Dec 2021

RishiGuru, 27 Oct 2021I don't want to buy a phone with anemic battery backup... moreThat's your loss

• CLs
                            • 03 Dec 2021

Melvino, 25 Nov 2021I had this Sprint LG v40 thinq since Jan. 2019. I really li... morei have android 10 on my att

I had this Sprint LG v40 thinq since Jan. 2019. I really like the phone. It functions very well for what I use it for (phone calls, texts, internet, and games). No need to get another phone, although it runs only on Android 9, it won't upgrade to 10. I'll keep it til it stops running or get another LG phone or something.

Anjan, 27 Oct 2021You can always use powerbank to charge your phone. I don't want to buy a phone with anemic battery backup and provide an excuse to charge it via a powerbank.

• A
                                  • Anjan
                                  • U@$
                                  • 27 Oct 2021

RishiGuru, 20 Mar 2020Probably the person have never used a LG V30, hence unaware... moreYou can always use powerbank to charge your phone.

• J
                                    • Jako
                                    • K0Q
                                    • 08 Oct 2021

This phone is goood! Pretty nice and sharp photos, use gcam if you wanna put a bit more of hdr, stock camera takes amazingly natural shots. Display is just plain perfect for 99% of the uses. About battery, I'm getting 5-6h screen on time (battery saver on), using a lot of whatsapp's video call, zero gaming, and a lot of youtube, even on 4G this kid gave me solid 5h screen on time. SuperB! headphones audio, impressive on pro monitor headphones. Even on Bluetooth it have aptX codec and very good latency. I wish this phone could have swappable battery, it's the perfect combo of price/performance.
                                    My only gripe with this phone is that I wish

So I recently bought the Lg v40 thinq and here is what I can say about it;
                                      Performance wise it's way ahead of many similar priced mid range phones as it uses the Snapdragon 845 10nm chip which is currently the thirty third strongest chip in the tech world.
                                      The games run smoothly and it's very snappy especially once I've disabled the window, transition and animation scale in developer options, it's very responsive.
                                      The camera is okay although the front camera isn't that great in low lighting.
                                      The speaker is very loud and produces very high quality sound.
                                      The display is also very great plus the phone has a very premium feel even when you're using it people will be drawn to it's rich colour and premium look.
                                      The charging speed is abit slow as it fills up from 0% in around 80 minutes this is when the phone is powered off that's when it charges fast.
                                      The battery life is very much ok!When I'm online say from 7am in the morning at 100% I'll get the 15% notification at around 3pm after a long day of browsing and using social media non stop otherwise on moderate usage it goes through the day!The battery is small at 3300mAh but the Snapdragon 845 surely knows how to store power.You can improve your battery life drastically by just preventing apps from running in the background.
                                      It's a very awesome phone and so far so good I haven't had any issues only sometime back it wouldn't make phone calls so I had to format it but now it's good and greater than ever!

• YTy
                                        • 04 Sep 2021

There's a mistake, the 52mm telephoto camera does not have OIS. The lens doesn't move (only the main camera moves).