LG V50S ThinQ 5G

LG V50S ThinQ 5G

• Ammar212

GSM Arena has posted wrong picture of the phone.

I guess this phone has two screen so the price is ok.

V50s are not same as G8X

see the review of this phone, if EUR 1100 for both screens then the price is reasonable.

this phone name is :

LG V50S ThinQ 5G G8X !!!

very long any way the price is too high

the only unique in this phone is 9mm ultra wide camera

• Ammar212

Neon, 11 Oct 2019How is this out already and still no news about the G8X?This is the G8X see the pictures !!! it is written back side of the phone.

the price is extreme high

Pleass stop using thinq name. Kind of stupid name. Since G7 thinq. Lg phone is down

Thanks for WiFi 6 LG. Opps! There is no 802.11 ax on this would be flagship. Shaking my head, due to this oversight.

• Bob

--voltaire9, 11 Oct 2019Wow anyone else think the name of this phone is too long?Too looooong!

• LC

I see in the specs the second screen is included, so I guess the price is ok.

Neon, 11 Oct 2019How is this out already and still no news about the G8X?I agree. Feelabad

• Neon

How is this out already and still no news about the G8X?

Wow anyone else think the name of this phone is too long?

This V50S cameras inferior to original V50 ThinQ.
I would pick the latter when the price gone down.

• Latheef

High price no need

• tindexUK

1100$ for full hd screen, you avin a bubble?

Nishat, 10 Oct 2019I Think This Is The Worst Phone In 2019।।I agree with you.. In comparison between the old v30+ and the v50 the v30 has better display specs.
What happenings LG? The v50 should be better in every single specs than lg older devices..

• lskjf

lg phones are not that popular. the price should not be too high!!! Under $850 is good price range. Great phone though. Still rocking v30.

• Op

Over.. priced 😁

• mike

Nishat, 10 Oct 2019I Think This Is The Worst Phone In 2019।।I think its the best phone in 2019

• Fafnir

I Like It LG V50S ThinQ 5G best phone android

• Nishat

I Think This Is The Worst Phone In 2019।।

• noLG

1100euro for what ???? good joke =))