LG Velvet

LG Velvet

Mihail White, 23 Sep 2020For the info, s9+ record at 4k 60 fps. After that, I can�... moreWhen did I talk about the snapdragon 685??? And yeah The LG Velvet is overpriced for its cpu processor 600 dollars?? Crazy price tag but its not bad its just overpriced. I mean you can get a used galaxy S9 for half the price. But my bad dude I didn't mean to spread "False Information. Btw the s9 plus can do it for 5 minutes max then it goes back to 4k 30 fps.

MeZoP, 19 Sep 2020Dude Really? It's a old flagship processor seems good ... moreFor the info, s9+ record at 4k 60 fps. After that, I can't read all the comment because is full of fake information. Do your homework. Snapdragon 685 is not an old CPU, it can record 8k so why only 4k 30fps ? I have an a70 with same specifics3but cost 50% less

• gnusmag

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2020The real reason for LG to use SD845 (2018 chip) for a 2020 ... moreI know it feels odd that they use an "old" chip, but the 845 is still the third fastest chip on the market (behind the 855 and 865). Would you rather them using the newest mid-range chip even though the 845 is better in every way?

MeZoP, 19 Sep 2020The 845 is not trash in my opinion the if you are using a 8... moreThen don't argue with me if you've got the same point.

joe nodden, 04 Aug 2020Literally 2 years ago in 2018 the Pocophone F1 released wit... moreThe 845 is not trash in my opinion the if you are using a 845 on a phone in 2020 it should be like at least 300 or 400 dollars this phone seems kinda old flagship mid range type. But what LG did with the velvet was just bad a snapdragon 845 phone for 600 DOLLARS!? You could literally get a used s9 with the same specs for half the price. The LG Velvet was just a overpriced phone not bad but Overpriced.

Mihail White, 10 Sep 2020Yeah, grate... can't even record 4k at 60 fps.. snaps@... moreDude Really? It's a old flagship processor seems good for a budget phone but its price is a lot. Do your research the galaxy s9 didn't have 4k 60 fps either and idk what type of videos your making to want 4k 60 fps on a phone anyway. You are just being picky tbh. I always see you hate on mid range phones also so. So in your opinion A phone has to have 4k 60 fps to be good ok buddy.

Mihail White, 10 Sep 2020Yeah, grate... can't even record 4k at 60 fps.. snaps@... moreI mean 4k 30fps is still good. Now I always see you trash on Android phones like c'mon now you criticize the tiniest things man. Trashing on Samsung and all other Android phones.

MidnightStark, 01 Sep 2020Well, the 845 its better than 765g. And its still a good cpu.Yeah, grate... can't even record 4k at 60 fps.. snaps@@t 865 for nothing.

• SirHarry H BestonIII

Oh common LG, you'r no fun anymore! Curved display!? So you bought also all patents to correct all the flaws with this? And then still.. CURVED SUCKS.
Please support me in the rant!!! haha

I Know nothing about LG Velvet.

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2020The real reason for LG to use SD845 (2018 chip) for a 2020 ... moreWell, the 845 its better than 765g. And its still a good cpu.

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2020If it be not 845 or 765, you cant afford it. Lg making good... moreThe real reason for LG to use SD845 (2018 chip) for a 2020 phone?
-- LG seriously overestimated the potential of its 2018 flagship phones which were sold much worse than expected, and hence a large number of left-over SD845s that LG has to re-purpose for its newer phones. Just for your information, LG used SD835 (2017 chip) for its 2019 phones for the same reason.

Lie, 17 Aug 2020Can this lg valvet be used in Indonesia or not? I'm a... moreprobably yes, I haven't heard anything about that following regulations since then.

• Lie

Can this lg valvet be used in Indonesia or not? I'm afraid IMEI doesn't work in Indonesia

Aeldor, 09 Aug 2020I am sorry, man. It sounds plausible that they would do thi... moregreat, but I got no luck here and neither no official store available for Lg, Thanks for your time to write such long answer :)

Zeshan Hashmi, 09 Aug 2020Then they sold those batteries as accessories , and some of... moreI am sorry, man. It sounds plausible that they would do this. However, the beauty of V20 is that you can change the battery and even charge it externally. There is a button on the side and the lid comes off. So you can get a few batteries (they are not expensive) and just replace them. You don't need to plug in your phone at all. There are various external chargers, the original one is best.
And the best of it, there are larger aftermarket batteries if you don't mind the extra size, ranging from 6000-12000 mah. That's how I used the phone, it was wonderful. However, you cannot install custom ROM on V20 and I got a OnePlus 6t and installed LineageOS on it. I cannot stand having non open source software. I am writing from my V20 now because I broke the display of the OP and I am waiting for replacement. But the V20 is still a wonderful phone in 2020. The display is IPS but it seems no less brighter than an amoled.

Zeshan Hashmi, 09 Aug 2020I don't know but here in Pakistan retailers do some di... moreThen they sold those batteries as accessories , and some of these batteries are not compatible with every unit

Aeldor, 07 Aug 2020You tried V20 and you were not satisfied? Try again, that&#... moreI don't know but here in Pakistan retailers do some dirty works I did some research they replaced original battaries from package and replace it with local made batteries, because I had main issue using Lg was batteries drainage, and some heatup issues

Billyc, 07 Aug 2020I have used the v10 n 20...had no issues whatsoever!!! I di... moreAgreed, that's why I switched Samsung to LG and now to Xiaomi

Zeshan Hashmi, 06 Aug 2020It is actually better than Lg, I was LG user and they foole... moreYou tried V20 and you were not satisfied? Try again, that's the best phone of all times ;) Hint: Use an aftermarket big battery and bck 5200.
It is not exactly criminal that they don't make flagships with replaceable batteries anymore because it's a free world but I think it amounts to a conspiracy against the users.

V20's only fault is that it cannot be rooted anymore, same as the other LG phones. Now this should be criminal - selling a product that they actually continue to own. That's fraud.