LG Velvet 5G

LG Velvet 5G

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2022No, this is NOT a G9 ThinQ... Think of it more like a G9 L... moreBut it makes sense tho. Every release of an LG Gx phone goes by the model name "LM-Gx___", where x is the generation number.

G7 ThinQ = LM-G7___
G8 ThinQ = LM-G8___

Therefore LM-G900N = G9 ThinQ

If this was a Lite version, then where is the Premium version? LG only released one version, which automatically makes this the G9 (despite only having a SD765G).

EDIT: Oh wait, I just realized the 4G model has SD845. It's better than 765G but it doesn't make sense to call it the premium version either.

NeonHD, 31 Mar 2022I just realized this is technically the LG G9 ThinQNo, this is NOT a G9 ThinQ...
Think of it more like a G9 Lite ThinQ or something

I just realized this is technically the LG G9 ThinQ

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2022Are you sure you got the 5G version or the LTE one? And doe... moreWe must be in the same country as the ip tag is similar to mine. Before I get accused of replying to myself.

Why is that BS certification a thing in here?

Spotz, 28 Jan 2022Turn on the battery saver and don't watch video's... moreI am not sure why you replied to me as I don't have issues with the battery. Like I just said I use the dual screen app and my phone heavily.
And why are you telling me to kill apps that are not even installed on my device?

• LoveTheSpeed

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2022Are you sure you got the 5G version or the LTE one? And doe... moreHere in Slovenija we have 5G. And it's snapy. 😃

Dr, 24 Feb 2022European version only supports 1 sim card. Also, i can'... moreAre you sure you got the 5G version or the LTE one? And does your network supports its 5G bands?
Meanwhile I can't use 5g in my place because our carrier won't certify it. :/

• Dr

European version only supports 1 sim card. Also, i can't seem to use 5g at all with it.

• Bob

Jannah, 24 Jan 2022Omg that's so true. The same thing is happening to me.... moreLearn to use the features. Swipe up from the bottom and hold to see running background apps. Close those out when you're done with them and the battery will last much longer. I love my Velvet since I caught on to that feature.

• Alif

Battery back up?

• Spotz

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2022I get 5 hours with the dual screen at max settings because ... moreTurn on the battery saver and don't watch video's on it to kill the battery and tictoc kills the battery and the PS4 network app killed the battery but just use you battery saver and it will last for like two days

• Jannah

Devin, 22 Oct 2021If you're buying a phone without an actual back button... moreOmg that's so true. The same thing is happening to me. I regret buying this phone. I wish I can sell it but no one will buy it either since it can no longer be rooted to provide better quality use

My LG V20 screen looked a bit better than the amoled screen of this one. Why is that?

LG for life, 18 Dec 2021Yo I can't even get 7 hours out of my LG velvet batter... moreI get 5 hours with the dual screen at max settings because I am not gonna gimp a phone that I paid for.
Maybe if you barely use the phone, you'll get two days.
Not gonna buy a midrange to be used like a budget phone.

Jonski, 17 Apr 2021Just found this - my perfect phone - seems like flagship at... moreThere's several factors. Apple & Samsung dominate the mainstream market and have better marketing divisions, not to mention "influencers" constantly shilling their products. You also have the Chinese companies undercutting the rest of the competition. LG were their own worst enemies when it came to marketing & region availability. There were several flagships that never saw an official release in Europe, and we got stuck with inferior versions. For example, the LG G8s instead of the normal LG G8.

LG for life, 18 Dec 2021Yo I can't even get 7 hours out of my LG velvet batter... moreWhy are you surprised? Do you really think it's normal for any kind of phone to discharge in 7 hours when it's on standby?
Do you realize that this phone was reviewed for 12 hours of constant web browsing and 15 hours of video playback?
Check the review.

• niko

LG for life, 18 Dec 2021Yo I can't even get 7 hours out of my LG velvet batter... moreMaybe it's a refurbished and got a 3rd party battery replacement.I had the same issue with my galaxy note 8

• LG for life

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2021I don't have the dual screen case, so just the phone i... moreYo I can't even get 7 hours out of my LG velvet battery with the damn phone sitting on a desk not even being used. Why is this happening to me?? I just bought this thing off eBay several months ago. Just not started using it now on day two. How the heck are you people getting 2 days of battery life!!!!!!!!???????? What the actual fuck! My phone dies in like 5 hours if I'm using it.

Tamim, 08 Dec 2021You suggest me which one i should buy??? Lg velvet or lg V ... moreLG V series is superior in everything. V Series = flagship, Velvet = midrange.

Tamim, 08 Dec 20212 screen uses goes 2 days easily??? Really 😲😲😲 I wanna bu... moreI don't have the dual screen case, so just the phone itself. My battery life is usually easily 2 days (~50 hours on one charge) with about 3 to 3 and a half hours of screen on time.