LG Wine Smart

LG Wine Smart

I am ready to buy this once it hits the US, I like the design a lot but a Razr-like design like in 2007 would be nice too haha

• Sabanita

I appreciate the job is done by LG. Hopefully price should not be high under 100$ acceptable for us. soon available in Malaysia.
Good smart phone for biker's.

While I like the idea of a clamshell style smart phone, this isn't what I'm looking for. I can live with the small screen, but the processor will be sluggish, 4GB storage is too little, and the camera isn't even close to what I expect of a phone these days. I wish they would make a real attempt at a flagship quality flip phone, I'd be all over that.

• Graz

A perfect phone for the elderly/disabled , even I like it as I miss fiddling with my flip phone. I just wish it had a second screen though.

NIT, 29 Jul 2015Its not good cell see samsung cell gelexy folderlook at the price tag of samsung then suggest it

AnonD-28416, 28 Jul 2015That's what I've been waiting for. Well-done LG! Can't wait!!! LG likes to make petite phone that looks cute. You can see LG Ice Cream Smart and LG Aka, their best character concept smartphone and flip phone.

• NIT

Its not good cell see samsung cell gelexy folder

• AnonD-422088

I need this phone now but in dual sims. I have been waiting for this type of phone since two year.

• Sumon

I want this phone.When the phone release in Bangladesh.

• Beto da Costa

Classic Design Never Goes Out of Style

• Mel

When will this be available in the philippines?

• AnonD-422088

I need this phone now but in dual sims. I was waiting for this type of phone since two year.

That's what I've been waiting for. Well-done LG! Can't wait!!!

• Coo

the memories of old days, good one

interesting phone...it combined with old school phone with the latest function of phones...