LG Wing 5G

LG Wing 5G

• Smart211

Saaria, 27 Apr 2022I am a 15 year old kid and thinking about buying an LG wing... moreI think you should go for LG G8 thinq or G9 thinq

Saaria, 27 Apr 2022I am a 15 year old kid and thinking about buying an LG wing... moreNope, its soΓΈ expensive

• Saaria

I am a 15 year old kid and thinking about buying an LG wing should I buy it its soo cool

The Phone Enthusiast, 23 Apr 2022The Xperia 5 as it's a true flagship and has overall b... moreExactly, and you have also got the added perk of comfort with the Xperia 5

• The Phone Enthusiast

Kenzo, 07 Apr 2022Hello πŸ‘‹ guys i just wanna change phone from pixel to either... moreThe Xperia 5 as it's a true flagship and has overall better specs than the LG Wing. It may not be as unique as the LG Wing but it's a much more better phone in general. The LG Wing is cheaper as it's prices have been dropping but I say the Xperia 5 would do it good for you.

Judging by the comment, you probably have a first gen or second gen Pixel.
OK here's the takeaway...

The Xperia 5 (Mark I or II or III or the upcoming IV) is a flagship in-and-out, it uses Snapdragon 8 series chipsets (I used SD855), has SD card slot, headphone jack, good display and is overall compact

The LG Wing is a different kind of a beast, its big, bulky, and weird.
It uses a Snapdragon 765G (which is more in like with SD845 in terms of performance), so its not bad actually. Does NOT have a headphone jack, no high refresh rate display, but has an SD card slot.

Bottom line: If you want a flagship with great specs and great-to-haves like headphone jack and hot swappable SD card slot, then the Xperia 5 is the better pick.
However, if what you want is a one of a kind device with decent specs, and are willing to live with the compromises bought in by being different, then the LG Wing is a great pick (especially considering that it doesn't ask foldable level prices)

• Kenzo

Hello πŸ‘‹ guys i just wanna change phone from pixel to either LG wing 5G or Xperia 5.....your advice please from your experiences from these two devices please guys

NeonHD, 31 Mar 2022This phone is the reason why LG went out not with a whimper... moreMaybe, although I do miss my BlackBerry Priv. Was an excellent phone. I wish I could put modern hardware into the chassis.

This phone is the reason why LG went out not with a whimper, but with a bang.

In a way, the Wing reminds me a lot of the BlackBerry Priv. Both phones featured a movable display, both were innovative, and both companies were destined to vanish from the smartphone market very soon.

DGG, 15 Jan 2022Be aware people that LG is no longer in the phone business.... moreI am pretty sure the people who bought this phone are already aware of its compromises. It is almost impossible to buy this on mistake or without forethought, as no markets sell this anymore.

You can only find used and refurbished models on eBay and AliExpress. That being said, I would buy the LG Wing just for the sake of owning one. Innovative smartphones have a place in my heart.

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2022Yeah, nice fake story there.Oh I so can agree. My local smartphone store doesn't go bankrupt when they bring in this wacky phone. If anything, the demand is keep on rising.

Ik, 24 Mar 2022I just got home from my local tech store that has a lg Wing... moreYeah, nice fake story there.

• Ik

I just got home from my local tech store that has a lg Wing and I knew right away it flopped

• Nir

I am not able to set any type of lockscreen (pin,password,pattern, fingerprint) after the update to Android 11. I used to have fingerprint lock before but after I removed it, it is not letting me add it again. Password and pattern locks are not getting added either. Anyone else facing this issue?
In order to replicate, you need to remove your existing lock, and then try to re-add it. Please assist if you know the fix.

Wingers, 29 Jan 2022My dual sim is not working..only the sim 1 tray works.....a... moreThe phone is a single SIM model
Dual SIM is not supported
Could be US/Korean model,which doesn't support dual SIM

• Ral

Android 11 update is now available in India

• Wingers

My dual sim is not working..only the sim 1 tray works.....and cant even see the dual sim menu in the network settings....please can anyone help

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2022agree with you :] Agree with what? I want to agree with you

JM, 16 Dec 2021Do not update to 11. Stick to 10. Video recording is a me... moreAndroid 11 update on any LG phone is a mess. We should avoid it at all costs.