LG Wing 5G

LG Wing 5G

I think the LG Wing looks great! A perfect looking phone, I love the lines, no notch, looks a little weird when open but closed it looks perfect giving the user a nice heft; I like heavier phones. I have the V60 but the Wing looks nicer. LG, you have a winner

• Machelle

This phone looks great but the screen protector and phone case does not help once the phone drops. LG warranty will not cover the phone once it is damaged(broken). It is up to your insurance.

• Winger

Ravikumar, 20 Feb 2021Missing Stereo Speakers.Have a good look, it must be in the original package.

• Ravikumar

Missing Stereo Speakers.

It just looks gorgeous.

Seferoth, 06 Jan 2021This might be the ugliest phone i have ever seen. The hell ... moreIt actually looks great to me.

way2gulf, 12 Jan 2021I sold out my Galaxy Fold 2 to buy this piece of Engineerin... moreYou've never used a DSLR, much less an "advanced DSLR" lol. Yes, the phone is great, but to say that its camera is better than a DSLR is deception.

• Saat

John, 15 Jan 2021Is $730 a good price for this phone?If like special phones or you have very money yes this price is great

• Schipperke

I may never return to a single screen display ever again.

• Bharath writer

way2gulf, 12 Jan 2021I sold out my Galaxy Fold 2 to buy this piece of Engineerin... moreI didn't feel camera is that good
Not even matching 3 yrs old samsung note 8

• John

Is $730 a good price for this phone?

• way2gulf

I sold out my Galaxy Fold 2 to buy this piece of Engineering Marvel ( LG WING ) ...Absolutely amazing . When I take it out and swivel, my God all eyes turn to it and people turn to have a second look at it . Camera is one of the main attractions . The best camera ever built in a mobile . Even much better than Advanced DSLR ... Audio experience is Mind Blowing . Hats off to LG for making this Beauty beast...

• Gnus

No breaks, 01 Jan 2021They used to be a really respected brand. I feel the only r... moreFunny, everyone remembers LG's software issues and hate them for that, but no one remembers Samsung's exploding phones that actually injured people. Priotities.

This might be the ugliest phone i have ever seen. The hell is LG thinking?

• No breaks

They used to be a really respected brand. I feel the only reason they have sold so little of this phone is because everybody respects Samsung or Apple more. LG is looked at as a lowly brand. Too many people still remember all the QC issues of the past.

LESS THAN 50 THOUSAND LG WING HAVE BEEN SOLD SO FAR

LG Wing has failed in the market, and this is provided that in South Korea, one of the largest cellular operators offers a smartphone with a 50% discount.

I praise LG to come up with something different and the phone looks very cool. I am curious about a rollable phone from LG, like they showed with their rollable TV some years ago at CES.

• absolute

Absolutely Amazing Beautiful Mobile. I sold out my Iphone 12 Pro to buy this beauty. LG always make Innovative quality items. Thanks a lot to LG.

• John

wow gamer, 31 Oct 2020Headphone jack is dead now, move past 2015/early 2016 we ar... more"Move past 2015/2016"

Yeah, right. So much for moving on eh?

I had the V50 Dual screen and now LG Wing. I can give first hand feedback on the pros of the Wing.

Using V50, once dual screen is opened up, you basically have to use two hands to hold, type text and so on. even taking pictures requires the screen to be open as it would blocked the rear camera is second screen is flip back, same goes to selfie shots. Yes 2 full size screens are better of cos, but those are seriously the cons.

Wing on the other hand, once flipped up, you can still hold comfortably with 1 hand, texting can still be done. both cameras front and back have no issue in any configuration. watch video and holding on the bottom portion is an ease and no longer having your hands blocking or accidentally touching the screen.