Meizu 16T

Meizu 16T

Please where can I buy this phone online
Right now

• Gadz

Is this phone available in Egypt?

• Fudo

Any protection on the screen, Gorilla glass?

Eclair, 29 Oct 2019Any proof please?No proof, but looks so. Maybe 55/45, not a big deal

👍 Looks good

• Eclair

sohail shafayat, 29 Oct 2019Bezels are symmetricAny proof please?

Eclair, 24 Oct 2019Bezels are not equal, shame...Bezels are symmetric

• rrza

best design so far

• aa

best design with no notch
good screen and not too tall like 19.5/9 phones
and acceptable camera
i certainly buy this

If the 250 euros is real we have a flagship killer of 2019.
Would like to see Samsung or Sony or LG or HTC device with same or simmilar specs at this price range.
Thats just not possible robbery on the customers comming always first for those companies who emphatizes the greatly overpricing.

• Asri yahya

Beautiful design....

Bruh they went all out with this thing. It even has stereo speakers and a headphone jack!

NeonHD, 25 Oct 2019In China, Meizu has better reputation than Xiaomi. Xiaomi to... moreYou should probably reply that to the other guy.

• What's the problem

With meizu's triple camera? Two wide camera?

NeonHD, 25 Oct 2019I think this phone may be the cheapest "budget flagship" you can... moreUnfortunately, I don't it's bootloader will be unlocked/unlockable. Meizu devices are notorious for being super hard to hack; not only that, but from what I've heard, Flyme OS is terrible.

Rdmkr, 25 Oct 2019hah 250 EUR, I'll believe it when I see it getting sold for that... moreEUR250 is the retail price they sell it in China

joe nodden, 25 Oct 2019What do you mean? They should theoretically give good competitio... moreIn China, Meizu has better reputation than Xiaomi.

Xiaomi to Chinese mainland citizens is like garbage, lol.

I think this phone may be the cheapest "budget flagship" you can get now. I hope the bootloader can be unlocked easily on this phone.

Rdmkr, 25 Oct 2019hah 250 EUR, I'll believe it when I see it getting sold for that... moreStill, you rarely never see a phone with a SD855 having a retail price of 200 euros.

• Rdmkr

hah 250 EUR, I'll believe it when I see it getting sold for that much on aliexpress. I'm expecting the real price to be around 400.