Meizu M2 Note

Meizu M2 Note

• prayoga

levell5, 08 Oct 2015I use this phone for one month and i didn't have any problem, it... moreI have the International version, it's not perfect, few bugs on apps like instagram and path. But still a great bugdet phone!

• lc

I bought this on aliexpress.com from China. Google services are not working. I have tried clearing the play store data in the settings but this isn't working. It didn't come with the appcenter so I cannot download anything. Anyone have any other ideas?

• manikandan

Opening my contacts is lagging... Why..?

• levell5

I use this phone for one month and i didn't have any problem, it's china version.
For money it's Perfect. I use Play store without problem. No lag.. .For now it's PERFECT.

• bale

mkkhatri, 05 Oct 2015Is it possible to install applications on SD card on Meizu m2 no... morei prefer the 32gb bcs i really need the space for my pic but if u use just like regular phone 128gb plus 16gb is enough...

Is this phone works on google play???
Is this phone easy getting hot???
and... is this phone's battery life goood??
Im confusing whether im going to buy m1 note or m2 note...
can anybody give me some suggestion??

• Cherryz

This phone is a total waste of money. I am not any sort of beginner and I just can't make this piece of crap work. Good build quality and hardware but if Meizu ever wants to sell in the States, they need a complete reboot of their service. Tens of users on the web reporting the same problem and all Meizu can say is to remove the Google services and then download them again. That's crap when you have a phone where downloads are blocked. I even got a new ROM and am unable to transfer it via USB cable to the phone for the update. It says the phone is not responding and has stopped. Pure crap.

• Cherryz

ratchet, 05 Oct 2015i have internqtional firmware and i can use playstore . Just do ... moreUnfortunately, the A version cannot be upgraded to an I version according to Meizu.

battery life is no good ..

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2015Can this phone download google play games?? Pls replyyes

• mkkhatri

bought Meizu m2 note yesterday in China for $160, 16 GB version. It has got better stuffs for what I have paid for. Display is sharp and good enough atleast better than Xiaomi mi 4c which I have also seen at a display center. Camera is good too, sound is okay. Overall build quality is better than Xiaomi mi 4c. Meizu m2 note somehow gives you little bit of premium look.

Can this phone download google play games?? Pls reply

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2015After Upgrade to 4.5.4I, i couldn't access to my google play.. a... moregoogle is not working properly right now. all you need to do is to settings-application- all apps- google play store- clear data. it will work

JH, 05 Oct 2015Is it me or it happens to everyone else.. I could see the batter... moreit happened to me also :(

• ratchet

Cherryz, 03 Oct 2015I don't know exactly what to say about this phone. It is beautif... morei have internqtional firmware and i can use playstore . Just do firmware update

• JH

Is it me or it happens to everyone else.. I could see the battery goes from fully charged to 98% with just typing this sentence.

• mochiq

AnonD-325712, 03 Oct 2015Why my m2 note keyboard is lagging? same here, any idea?

After Upgrade to 4.5.4I, i couldn't access to my google play.. and oso my Gmail.....
Any help??

• mkkhatri

Is it possible to install applications on SD card on Meizu m2 note? Which one would you recommend to buy 16 GB or 32 GB version of Meizu m2 note?

• Sarath

Is thr no task manager for this phone??