Meizu M2 Note

Meizu M2 Note

• Manju

i placed order in Amazon for Meizu m2 note. pls share your suggestions and this is wihich company originally?

• oks4n4

Very Recommended Phone...
My friend bought Glxy Note 5, compare to this fone Quality/Price. This fone is a champ...
The Display is using DragonTrail Glass, so is the Camera Lens. So u dont have to use screen protector. I do try to scratch the display using car key, no matter how hard i try scratch the display. It doesnt even hav a scratch.

• oks4n4

Very Recommended!!!
I bought one a week ago, two days later my wife also bought this fone. Now we are using Meizu M2 Note. The UI is beautiful, Camera is Good also, Screen is Vivid. What do u expect?

• Uttamkumarsadhu

I have bought this phone, but I can't find Google Playstore and can't create Google Account. Any body can help me. Thanks.

• kp

Please tell me any user for sound quality in hands-free for this phone

Recommended!!!

Which is better, Meizu M2 note or Lenovo K3 note. I heard bad stuff about lenovo's software. Plus it's ugly af.

prudhvi, 06 Sep 2015Hi i have being using meizu m2 note for 15 days i have being tes... moreI want to know about its battery life....... If we want to remove its battery ..... what can we do.......whenever it may has some problem.....please tell me............. I want to buy this mobile.

• zul

I recommend who want to buy a good smartphone with a small budget. Go this phonr. Just bought it a week a go. Smooth. Camera is good suprisingly. But battery is quite fast to drain. But who cares, if u got powerbank..

• zul

• Bonny

Belle, 11 Sep 2015Will there be any OS upgrade soon? I heard Lollipop 5.0 is buggy. Yes, 5.0 is buggy. But m2 Note is on the stable 5.1.

• Belle

Will there be any OS upgrade soon? I heard Lollipop 5.0 is buggy.

Dymar, 10 Sep 2015which is better? meizu m2 note or ZE 500KL?Meizu M2 Note. You want Zenfone 2 Laser? Zenfone only give 8/16gb internal. No usb otg. No gyro sensor. Only 720p. 5inch display. Worst of all, more expensive than Meizu M2 Note. Go for Zenfone if camera is your main concern. I have to agree Zenfone camera is better. They use PixelMaster technology with 400% better performance in low light condition. The zenfone laser Super Resolution mode gives you 52mp rear camera feature using its 13mp camera.

• Kris

The battery don't last long.

• Dymar

which is better? meizu m2 note or ZE 500KL?

• husain

And what about services and all after warranty if there will be a problem then who will solve it

Natalie, 27 Aug 2015I have bought the M2 international version sold by Amazon. Nice ... moreDid you update it to the latest version?

prudhvi, 09 Sep 2015This phone consists of two slots one slot is totally dedicated f... moreThat mean I have to give up one of my sd card.

• prudhvi

boss, 09 Sep 2015is this mobile cane uses duel sim and tft chard at a same time??... moreThis phone consists of two slots one slot is totally dedicated for sim card(so u cant put sdcard in this slot) and another slot is where u can either put ur sim or an sdcard only

I hope ur doubt is cleared :)

• Constantin

I have this phone an is amazing! Great camera, the display is superb, great viewing angle si saturated colors. Even the speaker si good, not wow but good! The brightness si much better than 1800 is rather 2200-2300. M2 Note is much brighter than Xiaomi Redmi Note. The processing power is fantastic. I love this phone and i recommend all. Is the best phone in 200 dollars.
Good review anyway!