Meizu M2 Note

Meizu M2 Note

• Hakkim

luck, 20 Oct 2016hakkim how is the battery backup? Is it really bad Normal use, can stand up to 18hrs until battery at 20 to 30% left

anonymous, 15 Sep 2016i intend to purchase meizu 2 note pls tell me about its battery ... morethis phone is crap, after one month it is all the time stuck freese etc on the browser facebook etc. Before i had sumsong note 2 for two years works perfect.

Dont know about the battery though.
Do not but meizu note 2

• luck

Hakkim , 04 Sep 2016Used for almost 1year. Superb. No prob as you mentioned. Just ke... morehakkim
how is the battery backup? Is it really bad

• MMid

i bought this phone and after using 2 months the phone suddenly dead .. now my phone still in service center .. so sad :(

It is very nice phone, I am using this phone last one year but still not any problem. also I am regular 5 hours using internet so its very fast. Thanks meizu 2 Team.

• Grande

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2016Very bad Soo heating problem Are you kidding ? I have never experienced the heat on this phone

Very bad
Soo heating problem

• Sabina

AnonD-592608, 03 Oct 2016Do NOT buy this phone!!! Actions not working on sony smartwatch... moresony smartwatch 3? I never used the product. it is your needs not the needs of others, so you have no right to forbid people to buy this smartphone !! I was very comfortable and smooth to use Meizu m2 note. previously I regret using Xiaomi r3 is full of bugs

Do NOT buy this phone!!!
Actions not working on sony smartwatch 3.
Also, phone calls do not get notified on watch :(
Worked when using LG G3.

• user

Overall gud but heating issue

• Confidence

10 months now with m2. Strong, good on games, music good, problem is I cant find screen guard glass in Zim. It looks like we are only two with this type in Zimbabwe. Another problem is of heating up, if put in the pocket.
So far I am loving it.

great device.....i purchased one year back..still no problem, camera is not that great as compare to asus but anyways ease of access is first priority....which no one gives and touch pad gives it a difference in manys....music is good for music lovers ..signal strength is low in distant places...over all great device .

• Rohith

I am using m2 for 6months it was the worst phone when I changes the phone it gives bad smell and the phone is offed I has the poor battery

anonymous, 15 Sep 2016i intend to purchase meizu 2 note pls tell me about its battery ... moreBattery is awesome (depends on your usage though). I'm a heavy user (mainly social media and internet browsing), my phone is connected to WiFi almost 24/7 except when I go out (I turn on mobile data then) and it lasts me the whole day (I only charge once a day).

meizu fans, 28 Aug 2016what should i buy meizu m2 note or m3 note? asapGet the M3 Note as it's a newer model and M2 Note is not qualified for an upgrade to Android N. Not that Meizu is going to give us Android N (they think Flyme is better than Android N which doesn't make sense at all lmao)

• anonymous

i intend to purchase meizu 2 note pls tell me about its battery back up..

• saurabh

Nice phone, using it from more than a year, no problem.

• Steinfeld

Karsakov, 04 Sep 2016in the first time, my eyes have never been sick while watching m... moreIGZO is very friendly with sensitive eyes,, that's why I like it. Flyme Meizu UI is also unique and provide ease..

• Mr.Z

Because of all bugs,"brother Chinise"are having new softwer 5.1.9.0 so do something about it.Update your phone and you'll see it's alive and it works! And how!

• Karsakov

in the first time, my eyes have never been sick while watching movies on IGZO LCD screen Meizu m2 note, now my eyes hurt when watching on screen belongs Xiaomi mi series. I honestly regret having sold m2 note, I was exposed to seduction friends who wear Xiaomi though Meizu m2 note is better in terms of quality of materials, build quality and good specifications.

My testimony.