Meizu M3 Note

Meizu M3 Note

• meizu sucks

dont buy meizu.

after a year the company , officially declared, there will be no more update.

what a shame

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019not possible to.open.google play..u can use app store,omust install google instaler, download of internet, you can.

• jk

I have this phone since November 2016. Actually, for someone like me who never really had a "nice" phone, buying Meizu M3 Note was really big. It worked perfectly for the first year or so (don't have other phones so i a can compare to, unfortunatelly) but then i started having big problems with it. The so called fingerprint button stopped working completely, lucky me i had my number password (which i didn't like using at all); the phone started having problems with the camera roll and the ones calling me couldn't hear a thing. All the videos and photos i took since 2017 to the present (2019) are still on that phone because none of the devices i have nor my friends' can read the phone's files. I tried with my computer, then i bought a new one. Nothing. Well, just giving here my opinion. At least i'm happy to hear my parents saying the words "new phone"!

Somiran, 20 Dec 2018I am Bangladeshi people. My relative sent me a Meizu note 3 phon... morenot possible to.open.google play..u can use app store,o

• Fmasi

Somiran, 20 Dec 2018I am Bangladeshi people. My relative sent me a Meizu note 3 phon... moreI have Google Play Store on my Meizu M3 Note in USA. This phone came from someone in Ukraine.

• Abhi

Earlier i found some issues with play store. .. later even it is working. ... king of mobiles. ..

I am Bangladeshi people. My relative sent me a Meizu note 3 phone. But Google plays store not active or running on my phone. So need to help. Is that possible to run the google play store? What is the operating system?. Please give the feedback from the expert. Advance thanks.

• eitanav111

one of the best phones i ever had !!!!!!!!

• avatarma

most MTK china based phones have lot of bugs and problems, snapdragon phones are fastest and less buged.

• Aron

my meizu m3 note supports finger print but why doesn't it work? I try setting the way it should but it fails to work why?

CHAUHAN G, 16 Sep 2017I have installed Phone Finder in my Meizu M3 Note and enable but... moreHallo

You posted the below problem last year. I have the exact same problem...very frustrating. How did you fix the issue please

Thanx
Louise

I have installed Phone Finder in my Meizu M3 Note and enable button erroneously press by myself. As a result Phone Finder as well as other application Icons have been disappear from the phone. Besides this Sim Management has also been disappeared from my Meizu M3 Note. My Meizu M3 note has been hanged so far it is neither power off nor restart. please suggest the site or link so that Phone Finder Application Icon alongwith other application Icons (which have been disappeared from Meizu M3 note) could be reappeared in the phone.
with regards
Chauhan G

• Vinod

Waste mobile and no service center

hanging.so.much in.every single.click

• Muzaffar

AnonD-567092, 09 Jun 2017did you have the fingerprint problem too?I have muize M3 not I rote the phone but phone is not working please what can I do

• Slayer

This is the worst phone ive ever used

AnonD-693698, 21 Aug 2017Dear, I recently inserted Grameenphone sim card in my new Meizu... moreSame problem bro. Did you get a solution?

• Le

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2018This is the worst phone; I have ever used. Most of time Internet... moreWhat is your opinion now?

• azka

• king

this phone is really good and battery backup is also good dont bother buy this phone it's not support volt but phone is very nice if you know how to use smartphone

• SIMANTA TALUKDAR

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2018yes...but jio sim network problemWhere is the volte in settings