Meizu M3 Note

Meizu M3 Note

• azka

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2018This is the worst phone; I have ever used. Most of time Int... morehoax

• king

this phone is really good and battery backup is also good dont bother buy this phone it's not support volt but phone is very nice if you know how to use smartphone

• SIMANTA TALUKDAR

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2018yes...but jio sim network problemWhere is the volte in settings

• SIMANTA TALUKDAR

Join 4G is not supported.this phone is bolted or not?

This is the worst phone; I have ever used. Most of time Internet (Mobile Date) is not working. Flyme OS is the most horrible OS. Totally loss of the money. Don’t buy this phone.

AnonD-676290, 24 Jun 2017Meizu m3 note is supported jio sim.....yes...but jio sim network problem

AnonD-693698, 21 Aug 2017Dear, I recently inserted Grameenphone sim card in my new ... moreHi Mohammed Sahadat, if there is no option for you to edit APN then probably there will be an option for you to add a new APN. Hope it helps!

Can you tell me the version

BarryBear, 17 Sep 2017This was a good phone until I accidentally accepted the swi... moreYes I must agree, they have turned the best value for money phone into absolute rubbish. Warning to all DO NIT UP DATE OPERATING SYSTEM!. I loved this phone and campained to to my friends and colleagues not I wouldn't recommend the the Brand to anyone at all. Shame the Meizu M3 Note was the best phone I have ever owned till the update now it's as good as a $30 garbage throw away phone... Real shame on the Meizu brand!

Best phone I have every owned for a year and a half... Till the latest FlyMe operating system updates, now I want to smash my phone several times a day! It's is so frustrating after enjoying such a great phone, excellent value for money, $350 for a phone that is comparable to a $800 phone now it's as good as $60 Huawei. DO NOT UP DATE THE FLY ME OPERATING SYSTEWILWILYou will end up hating one of the best phones available. My only explanation for this is they "meizu" is dumping down their older models so they can sell the new models but in my opinion they have put me off a brand that I have campained and praised to my friend and colleagues to one I will worn people not to buy. so many reviews of how great the keyboard and auto correct is but since the up date it's almost impossible to used running words together if you deleted a single letter it's mashes the last 3 words into one mess. Shame on Meizu and FlyMe! This k by wrecking my phone it will make me buy a new one made by you... Doubt it, you have converted a patriot to your brand unto a hater that will worn people of the faults and floors, and with the current OP these phones are over priced u can buy rubbish phones for $39 why pay $300 for rubbish!

• Gadg3tlover

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2017Update 6.7.4.11g beta it's very good battery back up is ver... moreIs there an android 7.0 Nougat update to the m3 note? and how to do it?

AnonD-676290, 24 Jun 2017Meizu m3 note is supported jio sim.....How brother

• king k

very good phone with unique home button having back plus fingerprint sensor
love it really what an device from meizu

sabin, 09 Oct 2017iam using this phone 1 year.but so heat.how to solve this Update 6.7.4.11g beta it's very good battery back up is very good no hitting issues.

• sabin

iam using this phone 1 year.but so heat.how to solve this

love it

• BarryBear

This was a good phone until I accidentally accepted the switch to flyme 6.1.0.0G.
Ever since then, the phone gets really hot when I use it for more that 3 minutes (including phone calls).
The battery - well, I have to charge the battery at least twice per day. At 35%, the battery counter starts dropping at the rate of 1% every 3 minutes.
I would recommend this phone IF it does not come with the new flyme garbage.

AnonD-700008, 13 Sep 2017google services is erased in my meizu m3note and when i try... moreu must first download google service using mobile data only not wifi then u can use wifi as u wish.......

• CHAUHAN G

I have installed Phone Finder in my Meizu M3 Note and enable button erroneously press by myself. As a result Phone Finder as well as other application Icons have been disappear from the phone. Besides this Sim Management has also been disappeared from my Meizu M3 Note. My Meizu M3 note has been hanged so far it is neither power off nor restart. please suggest the site or link so that Phone Finder Application Icon alongwith other application Icons (which have been disappeared from Meizu M3 note) could be reappeared in the phone.
with regards
Chauhan G

google services is erased in my meizu m3note and when i try downloading it gives caption google playservices is not supported by phone contact manufacturers.please help how to download google playservices. (i am not able to use hangouts and install utube because of this.)