Meizu M6

Meizu M6

• Melon

I'm a Fan, 10 Oct 2018Is this good for gaming? Please replyNo it is not good for gaming! It is the worst phone ever

• meizu m6 user

Juan, 11 Oct 2018Can someone confirm that this phone model is capable of running ... moreyes i just tested that today

• Juan

Can someone confirm that this phone model is capable of running 4G LTE on SIM1 and 4G or 3G on SIM2 simultaneously. I’ve seen many midrange phones that says dual SIM 4G but when SIM1 is set on 4G LTE, SIM2 is stuck on 2G/GSM.

• I'm a Fan

Is this good for gaming?
Please reply

• Zemaxe

TypesALot, 21 Aug 2018Users can help negate this battery drain by forcing apps to not ... moreBlack screen uses less battery in LED displays (e.g. amoled in Samsung), because each pixel can be controlled manually (shut down in order to produce black color). LCD displays, like in this phone, use the same amount of battery no matter the color because all display is lit and black is produced by blocking thr light from certain pixels. So don't bother having black screen in order to save battery with this phone. It is more natural at night, though, so it is still recommended :)

• dolandark

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2018but does it comes with the charger like oppo does, this one cos... moreNope, you will get standard charger from the box, you need to buy the PE 3 charger. Many china brand sell the PE 3 charger with good price, just search it on e-bay.

• TypesALot

Goddii, 03 Jul 2018Good phone worth your money! The only downside would be that the... moreUsers can help negate this battery drain by forcing apps to not run in the background at all. I only allow a handleful of apps to be run in 'smart background' mode. I'm testing night mode with the theroy that a black screen uses less energy. Also when I'm working & sleeping I run 'Super Saver' mode.

• purot

The phone itself is good but not best, maybe its bcuz a mid range, but i found my cp has a critical bug, everytime i shot a camera the outcome of the picture is upside down, that is my first problem, second problem is that game mode is not functionally good, id cancel the drop up from lower screen so that it will not go to task mngr when im playing, but its still go to that task window.
My problem now it cuz of my carelessness, i overslept it and my changing port now has a problem hahaha gotta go to repair shop 😂

• Bullshit

Melon, 14 Aug 2018I just bought this phone and found bug. The phone has ghost touc... moreYou can set it in settings> accessibility> palm rejection

• Melon

I just bought this phone and found bug. The phone has ghost touches or something like this. It is very hard to use the phone because the ghost touches will start at random time but other things are OK. :/

Dolandark, 08 Aug 2018Its support Mediatek Pump Express 3.0 quick charge cause of its ... morebut does it comes with the charger like oppo does,
this one cost under 100 bucks in my place
aside of GPS lag and lack of finesse in multitasking its fine by my taste
wish i could use F1s/F1+ charger on it( my sis used F1s)

• Dolandark

budi, 10 Jun 2018It's really have a "fast charging" feature? or just gimmick?Its support Mediatek Pump Express 3.0 quick charge cause of its MT6750 chipset.

I like the phone but it like freezing

• Goddii

Good phone worth your money! The only downside would be that the battery is a bit weaker. Maybe depends on the application in the phone but I still think the battery pack does not sufficiently support the hardware and software.

• thibos

would like to have it

• thibos

phone takes hours to charge and camera not working what can I do

• shogunjoe

Overall this phone fits a budget friendly phone nice specs its all worth it.. BUY THIS PHONE

• DeadlolGaming

Bullshit, 17 May 2018has an octa core processor does not mean this smartphone is suit... moredude obvoiusly because you havent even try the phone and the price is way too low its a very good phone

• budi

It's really have a "fast charging" feature? or just gimmick?

• juki

Bullshit, 17 May 2018has an octa core processor does not mean this smartphone is suit... morethats because procesor built on 28nm process. for price @70usd. this phone is the best for games