Meizu M6 Note

Meizu M6 Note

Khalid Ali, 10 Sep 2018Already buy last week within price MYR600 [or around USD145... moreI've got 2 types off SD card 64 GB, class 10 for nu MEIZU M6 NOTE but doesn't recognize neither of one! What kind of memory card does work în this pfone?

• najib1312

Saad, 22 Dec 2018M6 note has alot of problems like 1- wifi not working when... more1) Check your battery settings. If the power saving feature is turned on, it'll disable the wifi during standby
2) This is not an issue for me since I bought 64GB ROM version
3) This has an actual clickable power button, not capacitive ones. So the best way is to actually click the power button to unlock your phone. It's very fast and accurate.
4) You probably need to go to settings app or the security app to whitelist the apps which you want to keep in background
5) U can always set Gboard as the default keyboard. TouchPal is definitely a shitty keyboard. If it still causes trouble, go to file manager and delete the TouchPal folder
6) U serious? Battery life has been pretty good for me (7 hours + SOT). But the new Flyme 7 update has definitely degraded my battery a bit.

Overall I only have good things to say about this phone. Not to mention the price has dropped to RM499 (US$120) for the 64GB + 4GB RAM version. I'll definitely recommend this one.

• Saad

M6 note has alot of problems like
1- wifi not working when screen off
2- has alot of google bloatwar u cant remove like due
3- fingerprint not working while screen is off
4- badest ram management... U find any program u open in back ground need reopen even chrom pages u find them reloading
5- badest stock keyboard evev if u use any keyboard else u find it open it self
5- battery not that good make with me 5h screen on wifi browsing only
6- flayme os has good things on it but some times laggy.... Some ppl says ch flayme more stable than global but have ch bloatware i didnt try it yet
7- devlopers are lazy to fix it

• Isfand

alhanafe, 14 Oct 2018Meizu m6 note have any chance to upgrade to Android nougat ?Mine is on 7.1

• Bint

I lose some of my whatsapp messages after 24 hours

• alhanafe

Meizu m6 note have any chance to upgrade to Android nougat ?

• Ronin523

is there a chance you'll open a store here in PH? like maybe in Cebu, Makati??

• mon

Tripian, 20 Sep 2018Coming from an HTC & Asus smartphone user, I can only s... morer u mad????!!! above average camera!!!!!!???? ha ha ha...

Coming from an HTC & Asus smartphone user, I can only say good things about meizu m6 note.
I own the 3/32gb variant with flyme 7 global rom for about 1 month ±± now.
For the money I paid (usd 135 in Indonesia), m6 note is definitely a good buy. Above average camera, fair battery life, smooth OS (definetly took time for me to get used to).
The only problem is that no after sales in Indonesia, but I believe this phone will last me for a year or two.
Most people will change their smartphone within 1 year anyway, and with this price tag I don't mind at all.

• Najib1312

Khalid Ali, 10 Sep 2018Already buy last week within price MYR600 [or around USD145... moreVery technical info bro.

I don't even know how to check if a phone can support high speed SD card or not.

But at this day and age, I would take micro SD card support as a benefit already, especially since it already has 64GB ROM.

Plus, you are comparing it to Samsung Note 3, which was a high end flagship and considered to be one of the best Note phones.

• Najib1312

I find this phone to be one of the best purchase I made.

Even it's lower end sibling the Meizu M6s performs really well.

• Alhanafe

Guys Meizu m6 note or Huawei honor 6x , which one one better from your experience ?

Already buy last week within price MYR600 [or around USD145]. Unfortunately, it unable to detect my ultraspeed sd card(U3,100mb/s). Then I try to insert other normal sd card [class 10] - Can detect & read as normal. Confirm! My ultraspeed sd card still can use at my Samsung note 3 but not able detect at this new buy Meizu M6 Note. Why meizu not mention this limitation...?

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2018I have nothing but problems. Global version doesn't work. T... moreWho among us have GPS problems, ie no lock , GPS keep dropping etc.. My M6 Note GPS is a big letdown, no lock even after restarts. #NomoreMeizu fur me..

I have nothing but problems. Global version doesn't work. Translations into Polish mixed with English, now it's only Chinese. No Polish dictionary. Maps, Google Aps, Google Store don't work, there are only icons. I bought it because of 64 memory to keep recordings for my students and 5.5 size as my eyesight os poor. It was supposed to be a great tool for my work as a teacher. It is an obstacle and a very annoying device. Photos are ok, but just ok. I do not recommend Meizu at all. Sorry.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2018Tell us, yr phone 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB model and using what... more4/64 variant , global version.

4/64 variant.

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2018GPS works fine in my unit. Comparing side by side, the d... moreTell us, yr phone 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB model and using what rom? Global, China etc.

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2018Xiaomi provides regular updates. The M6 Note updates are sl... moreGPS works fine in my unit.

Comparing side by side, the display and camera in M6 note is better than S2

mohammed hishsm, 15 Aug 2018Update to flyme 7 stable Update so far ok. Update however did not solve GPS unable to lock problem.