Meizu M6 Note

Meizu M6 Note

• mon

Tripian, 20 Sep 2018Coming from an HTC & Asus smartphone user, I can only say go... morer u mad????!!! above average camera!!!!!!???? ha ha ha...

Coming from an HTC & Asus smartphone user, I can only say good things about meizu m6 note.
I own the 3/32gb variant with flyme 7 global rom for about 1 month ±± now.
For the money I paid (usd 135 in Indonesia), m6 note is definitely a good buy. Above average camera, fair battery life, smooth OS (definetly took time for me to get used to).
The only problem is that no after sales in Indonesia, but I believe this phone will last me for a year or two.
Most people will change their smartphone within 1 year anyway, and with this price tag I don't mind at all.

• Najib1312

Khalid Ali, 10 Sep 2018Already buy last week within price MYR600 [or around USD145]. Un... moreVery technical info bro.

I don't even know how to check if a phone can support high speed SD card or not.

But at this day and age, I would take micro SD card support as a benefit already, especially since it already has 64GB ROM.

Plus, you are comparing it to Samsung Note 3, which was a high end flagship and considered to be one of the best Note phones.

• Najib1312

I find this phone to be one of the best purchase I made.

Even it's lower end sibling the Meizu M6s performs really well.

• Alhanafe

Guys Meizu m6 note or Huawei honor 6x , which one one better from your experience ?

Already buy last week within price MYR600 [or around USD145]. Unfortunately, it unable to detect my ultraspeed sd card(U3,100mb/s). Then I try to insert other normal sd card [class 10] - Can detect & read as normal. Confirm! My ultraspeed sd card still can use at my Samsung note 3 but not able detect at this new buy Meizu M6 Note. Why meizu not mention this limitation...?

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2018I have nothing but problems. Global version doesn't work. Transl... moreWho among us have GPS problems, ie no lock , GPS keep dropping etc.. My M6 Note GPS is a big letdown, no lock even after restarts. #NomoreMeizu fur me..

I have nothing but problems. Global version doesn't work. Translations into Polish mixed with English, now it's only Chinese. No Polish dictionary. Maps, Google Aps, Google Store don't work, there are only icons. I bought it because of 64 memory to keep recordings for my students and 5.5 size as my eyesight os poor. It was supposed to be a great tool for my work as a teacher. It is an obstacle and a very annoying device. Photos are ok, but just ok. I do not recommend Meizu at all. Sorry.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2018Tell us, yr phone 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB model and using what rom?... more4/64 variant , global version.

4/64 variant.

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2018GPS works fine in my unit. Comparing side by side, the displa... moreTell us, yr phone 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB model and using what rom? Global, China etc.

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2018Xiaomi provides regular updates. The M6 Note updates are slow an... moreGPS works fine in my unit.

Comparing side by side, the display and camera in M6 note is better than S2

mohammed hishsm, 15 Aug 2018Update to flyme 7 stable Update so far ok. Update however did not solve GPS unable to lock problem.

Hello, m6 note support VOLTE?

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2018Don't waste time on the M6 Note. Verdict after using for 7 month... moreUpdate to flyme 7 stable

I will buy m6 note ant problem with flyme 7?

Najib1312, 09 Jul 2018Right now this phone and Xiaomi Redmi S2 cost the same. After... moreXiaomi provides regular updates. The M6 Note updates are slow and infrequent. How's your phone's gps?, usable or not? Redmi S2 is better imo.

Don't waste time on the M6 Note. Verdict after using for 7 months : Crap!. Why is the phone like crap? GPS takes forever to lock. Previously, a restart will help to get a lock. Its dead now. Waze is useless without GPS. The microphone goes dead suddenly, only a restart will make it work again. The last OTA was in 01/2017. Poor ram management. This phone was meant for the Chinese market. The rest of the world should stay away from MEIZU phones.

• ererer

dante, 02 May 2018Nubia M2 or Meizu M6 note ? Help me choose please i don't nubia... moreM6 note better than nubia

Right now this phone and Xiaomi Redmi S2 cost the same.

After deep consideration, I went for Meizu M6 Note due to the following reasons:
1) Metal Build
2) Full HD Display
3) 4,000 maH Battery with Fast Charging
4) Flyme OS
5) Front facing Fingerprint Scanner

But design-wise, Redmi S2 looks better than Meizu M6 Note. The only thing I am not so sure is the camera.

From my usage, the Meizu M6 Note has a great camera, better than Samsung S7. But reviews also said the Redmi S2 has one the best cameras in its segment. Anyone has experience using both these devices?

Can you share your views on this?