Meizu M6s

Meizu M6s

• M6s user

Hiday, 06 Oct 2020To all of you who already bought this phone. Don't use... moreWhy did you say that? That we should use 10 w charger rather than the original one?

• Hiday

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2020Does it support 5G?No, it doesn't

• Hiday

To all of you who already bought this phone. Don't use the original charger. Replace it with 10 watt charger or lower. Just do that if you want your m6s save

Does it support 5G?

Yo, 17 Mar 2020I update my phone, now I couldn't even open the setting of ... moreDon't be panic. All you need to do is retarting your phone. Just try it.

My M6s originally with flyme 7.0.1.0G and updatable to 7.1.0.0G.

Is it good update to 7.1.0.0G ?

Thank you.

• steven adrianus

Yo, 17 Mar 2020I update my phone, now I couldn't even open the setting of ... moreIf you can't open setting anymore after update, just wipe it. Shutdown it first, press power and vol up bottom together for 3-5 second, then wipe it. After finished try to reupdate. Actually this is a nice phone my dear friend.

• meimei

Yo, 17 Mar 2020I update my phone, now I couldn't even open the setting of ... moreI dont have that issue ,whats your flyme version?

• Yo

I update my phone, now I couldn't even open the setting of my phone.... What the hell.

• meimei

anon, 08 Jan 2020Had overnight update, after that phone will go into bootloo... moreActually i disable my auto update on it and update it on via pc ,i dont know why ota on this phone really have problem when updating via ota but on via pc it dont

• anon

Had overnight update, after that phone will go into bootloop unless I plugged it in, in which case it turns on normally

Ive updated v7.1.6 through pc ,i dont have problem on it what version do you guys got problem on it?

• Dark knight

ritsuko, 07 Nov 2019hi. was your problem fixed? if so, what did you do? my m6s ... moreJust replace the battery

• Sherwin

DarkAngel, 02 Sep 2019Even it still 100% when connected to the charger when I unp... moreWe have same problem. 🙁

• Montoku

DarkAngel, 02 Sep 2019Even it still 100% when connected to the charger when I unp... moreSame with me. Just buy and replace the battery with a new one. Problem solve 200%. Confirm!!

amenzz, 22 Apr 2019Just bought it today. Just ran antutu benchmark, total sc... moresame.. my battery fixed at 100%.. not dropping at all

• olakle

Boli, 08 Nov 2019First, change the IC Connector Charger. Second, change the ... morehave you try?

M man, 01 Jun 2019Otg supported? Wifi 5g supported?suppurt otg but stop halfway when moving file.

• Boli

ritsuko, 07 Nov 2019hi. was your problem fixed? if so, what did you do? my m6s ... moreFirst, change the IC Connector Charger. Second, change the battery. That solved the problem.