Meizu MX2

Meizu MX2

Anonymous, 27 May 2013What a rip off. Iphone design with galaxy s3 specs. Cheap phoneWow even a cheap phone has s3 specs
Don't you think it's s3 that should be a rip off since a cheap phone has it's specs
And supposedly it should be the ultimate flagship ?? I think mx2 was the OnePlus before oneplus and flagship killer
And s3 was the rip off

• Ricky Z

need help, 31 May 2014No sound on my meizu mx2..help please..just buy 1day ago.. ;(This happened to me when I bought it in China a few days after I bought it and it couldn't be fixed so they gave me a new one.... It's just happened to my new one though about 3 months onward.... From my memory I think it has to do with when I use the mite and vibration on/off feature that I have lost the sounds....

• Kittycat

Real, 25 Feb 2014Where 2 buy this phone and please be real no fakersYou can get this phone from Wish on the AppStore or Play Store

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2014How to I connect my MX2 to a TV?With a MHL adapter connect it to an available HDMI port in the TV.

how to use wifi direct ?

• wo lun

pls help...can't access the touch screen. need to tilt my phone everytime i use it just to access the desired buttons...pls help...badly need your suggestions/opinions....tnx

How to I connect my MX2 to a TV?

• bubric

Hi just got this phone 2 days ago and I find it brilliant ! Have been using a note 2 for over a yr and broke the screen recently then was using an iPhone 4 for a while ! This phone is waaaaaay better than the iPhone and as good as the note 2 only difference is screen size not quality and battery life shorter than note if ur looking for a cheap phone with great performance this is the phone for u ?

• need help

No sound on my meizu mx2..help please..just buy 1day ago.. ;(

• Real

Where 2 buy this phone and please be real no fakers

• kimono

the one being sold in israel is 4 band.

• Guest

Yasir, 29 Sep 2013I bought it from Dinodirect.com a chinese online store outl... moreYeah, yeah... Even here #%^ chinese do advertise there stores.....

vince, 28 Aug 2013i would love to have this phone,please can one tell how do ... moreI've bought mine at liaow.com
Very responsive and friendly support chat team, btw!

• Yasir

vince, 28 Aug 2013i would love to have this phone,please can one tell how do ... moreI bought it from Dinodirect.com a chinese online store outlet. They are quite reliable and delivered in time.

Someone heard about battery replacement for it?
Mine is still ok, but want to be ready if something... ;)

• Aykut_Marley

vince, 28 Aug 2013i would love to have this phone,please can one tell how do ... moreGo to ibuygou.com and order it there :)

• vince

i would love to have this phone,please can one tell how do i get it?

AnonD-51236, 10 Feb 2013Just one little problem... It's dualband :/ I think that no... morex nine

Anonymous, 27 May 2013What a rip off. Iphone design with galaxy s3 specs. Cheap phoneWho says cheap can't be Good?
Anything cheaper is not bad.

I'd like to see a review of this phone!! You made the review of almost all China phones.. Waiting for this one!!