Meizu Pro 7

Meizu Pro 7

how good is the Helio P25, and is it worth it to spend about 10$ more (converted) on this than the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7?

Nitron Online, 11 Dec 2018Does LED light has different colors for different notifications?... moreThe LED has only white color and it's only for notifications, there is no light when the phone it's charging or fully charged. Regarding battery life, I get around 4-5 hours of SOT and about 24 hours between charges, but I don't play games. Performance is good enough for an everyday device.

• Nitron Online

kwisatz haderach, 24 Jul 2018For people who are interested: this smartphone has Notification ... moreDoes LED light has different colors for different notifications? I want buy this as I like small screen phones, plz tell me about battery life & performance. Thanks in advance.

• Nitron Online

I'm thinking of buying this phone now. Please tell me howz the battery life with normal gaming, calls, music, net activities, app usage etc for 1 day??? plz reply.
I am fan of small screen phones so considering this.
Thanks.

did anyone find how to capture video at 4k ?!?!??!?
i don't think this phone supports it... :(

• Joel

Don't buy in india, they don't have any service centre in capital of india. Moreover, their indian website is not in service anymore. Meizu, don't dare to launch any of your product in india unless you have sufficient resources to provide after sales service. India is not dying to get their hands on your meizu stale devices as such you release your products in india after a year or two. Learn from Xiaomi , VIVO and Oppo, they know the real value of Indian Market and consumers.

Curiosity, 26 Jun 2018May I know how's the phone performance? Is it capable for gaming... moreThe high edition yes. The standard has decent preformance, you can game quite decently on medium settings with 60 FPS

For people who are interested: this smartphone has Notification LED placed on the top left.

• Curiosity

May I know how's the phone performance? Is it capable for gaming like pubg, mobile legends etc?

Akuji, 13 Jun 2018Hi, I have a question about the difference the normal and the hi... moreExternally there is no difference between the Meizu Pro 7 that runs X30 or P25. I had to run Aida64 or CPU-Z to make sure about it.
If you're opting for the bigger bro the 7+, you will CERTAINLY get the X30, but in the smaller one it's 50/50.
Unfortunately. no. the High edition of the standard sized IS NOT the same as the Plus model. as you're still getting just 4 Gigs of RAM. while in the plus you're getting 6.
Hope I helped. ^^;

• Akuji

Kiyasuriin, 20 May 2018As owner of the standard sized Pro 7 (my husband held it too. He... moreHi, I have a question about the difference the normal and the high edition. How I can difference between they? only has the x30 SoC with the storage? The high ediiton is not the same with the Plus version? Thanks.

Next time, make it with IP68, pls! My phone died after an unwanted shower.:(

Anonymous, 15 May 2018How the battery life of the phone? As owner of the standard sized Pro 7 (my husband held it too. He switched to the Huawei mate 10 pro. His drcision.) I would say it's quite good. I have the high edition, with the deca core SoC. And I can have (atleast in my scenarios) about 5:20h of SoT. In cases I don't use it as frequently and just as a typical peek and return. I find it that it glugs down from 100% to around 35-30ish%. In the evenings.

A friend of mine asks, should he get the Meizu pro 7 (High Edition, X30 chipset)
Or the Huawei P10?
Other options don't appeal to him, too large.

How the battery life of the phone?

• Sasha

Addy, 27 Apr 2018Thinking of switching this phone with a iPhone 6 32 GB... What ... moreIf you have enough money do it.
I did it and I haven't any problems for now

• Addy

Thinking of switching this phone with a iPhone 6 32 GB... What do you guys think about that?

• flower

AnonD-630280, 08 Apr 2018Global version supports band 20. This specs ate not listed why?because it's not an official site
"Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more" after specs of the phone for more information

Global version supports band 20. This specs ate not listed why?

• David

AnonD-742753, 06 Mar 2018Almost nailed it Meizu! Now let's try that again, but without th... moreThe front facing camera is for video calling