Meizu Pro 7

Meizu Pro 7

• Addy

Thinking of switching this phone with a iPhone 6 32 GB... What do you guys think about that?

• flower

AnonD-630280, 08 Apr 2018Global version supports band 20. This specs ate not listed why?because it's not an official site
"Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more" after specs of the phone for more information

Global version supports band 20. This specs ate not listed why?

• David

AnonD-742753, 06 Mar 2018Almost nailed it Meizu! Now let's try that again, but without th... moreThe front facing camera is for video calling

Almost nailed it Meizu! Now let's try that again, but without the cameras on the front and move the fingerprint scanner to the back for a bezeless display! With the "Selfie Screen" on the back there's no need for a front facing camera.

keyboard warrior, 12 Sep 2017The main feature of the second display is to take selfies using ... moreIt's a dual 12MP camera on the back.

This is really a unique phone

• ulysses bacarro

this phone is the best! long battery life 1 and half day 1 hour charging. the secondary screen is unique..no other phone has it. you can buy many extras. i already bought a dozen cases coz i just cant help it, this phone is addictive and you can be proud of!

JT, 09 Oct 2017I see. So why don't we just keep the SD cards or USB Flashdisc i... moreChance of misplacing them is very high

A perfect phone. by all means. it's so unique and surprising! one flaw that disturbs me is the memory expansion. oh well. if I will buy it for someone. (my colleague still has a HTC one M7 with a defective camera, and he love to take picutres.) I'll surely recommend grabbing this one! (he doesn't mind memory expansion or not)

• addryanns

AnonD-732883, 24 Jan 2018If I may ask,will this phone get any software update? Already has and it will have.

If I may ask,will this phone get any software update?

WOW..... talk about an underrated phone, I even never knew this existed!!!

Now THIS, is the kind of phone that I need. That secondary display is just so cool!!!

• Lu

AnonD-711787, 30 Oct 2017i've been looking for a unique phone for almost 2 months. so whe... moreGood choice. That is the exact way everyone should buy a phone. I'm sick of the benchmarks that decide in 0,1% which phone is "better", while all the apps that we use are made for the worst phones that are available out there.

i've been looking for a unique phone for almost 2 months. so when i saw this phone i bought it right away. i'm not into performance or whatsoever..i just wanted a phone that's unique that can make me happy by just looking at it. i felt the same way when i bought my sony s700 way way back. both are beautiful looking phones!

• JT

AnonD-234645, 28 Jul 2017the reason is simple. expandable memory allows people to store t... moreI see. So why don't we just keep the SD cards or USB Flashdisc inside our wallet and take them only when we need them?

AnonD-676301, 02 Aug 2017f/2.0 cam for a high end phone? with a 1/2.9" aperture? I'm seei... morebro look at huawei P10 cam for example and see yourself that pics are better than iphone 7 plus at all. camera have and other features u know? Lenses,Sensor size,pixel size,stabilisation,depends on software too and so on.
And price of this device is still 1/2 iphone 7 plus till now.

• Ivan

keyboard warrior, 12 Sep 2017The main feature of the second display is to take selfies using ... moreHay! More pixels doesn't mean that the quality would be better :)
it depends on many factors, just google about this question )
best regards

• keyboard warrior

The main feature of the second display is to take selfies using the "better" camera but the front facing camera is a 16mp camera which is better than the back camera which is 12mp.....

mir, 25 Aug 2017How can you see the noise in the images when the phone hasn't ev... morehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcq9xDTE3I&­feature=push-u&attr_tag=5RTEljDOYX3Oyr7E-6