Micromax A100

Micromax A100

micromax are cheaters,they cheated customers once again.before they released,they told as it would be a dual core processor phone but its a single core processor.they cheat customers in such a nice way.they dont give any os update.no service centers are available.even if you find any service center,they dont have the knowledge to repair these phones.they simply send back to china and get the repair done.please dont use your money for such a worst and fraud company like micromax

• hero

it is good but micromax android all mobiles are having battery problem pls check the battery features

• dr_hoje

i was hunting for this phone from past7-10 days but its not available anywhere in mumbai. all shopkeepers are giving fake reasons, someone telling its very bad phone have some manufacturing defect so all stock is return,
someone telling due to good response for this phone they stop selling it now, so that other models may get some response.
but no one ready to tell me truth....

so finally i decided to go for CARBON A18

last 2 days i am using it and its a very good response.

i hope with such trick micromax is spoiling their own barand name.
bcoz customers like me will be buying such cell phone once. and in 1st time if we get such response from company then i might not think to look back again to that company.

• piyush

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2012i would suggest you not to go for this phone. iam having a very... morey wht is the problem in this cell tell me i m planning to buy it so tell me all the problem of this cell A100.

Dear FRiends,

I am at Chennai now, I searced every where at Chennai to purchase this mobile (Mount road, T.Nagar and maximum all shops). What I got is , no , no , no ................. . I dont know when I will get this ?: As per some websites, I heard that, Micromax will supply this on 20th september. Let us See.

• Venkat

Occasionally my Micromax A100 ( been with it for 2 weeks ) will hang when I try to switch on Wifi. Usually the battery has to be removed and the phone to be restarted. Today I am on a road to no-recovery in sight till now. My A100 (2 weeks) is not booting. The Micromax Canvas Screen shows up and the phone does not boot further. It all started with the phone getting struck when I tried to switch on "Wifi". I had to take the battery out. And it has been the same Screen that I am seeing since then.

• prousekhan

Priyank, 12 Sep 2012Video calling in gtalk, skype are available in this phone??yes sure

• VJ

mediatek processor better than qualcom's old scorpion.....see karbonn A18....so far its good....

micromax are cheaters they said as its dual core but they released single core processor and cheated all users.even in ndtv profit also they mentioned as dual core.but its just a single core processor.don't get cheated people.this is not the first time,they cheated many tomes before.

• ubed

Some people say that micromax is going to release a100 dual core version by the end of spetemberů is it true ???

• ubed

Is this Phone Available now in mumbai....as it was running out of stock in past few days.....guys plz reply

• rohan

please tell me its price & performence of this a100 its camera is good or not & its screen

• rir

Is micromax A100 supported Indian and other languages? Please answer someone who know about it.

• Vicky

Can I buy this phone?
I am very much confused.
I am mad on browsing a little games and a little music. will this phone suits me? pls kindly tell me friends

• khan KKC

its a great phone .....awesome phone ......love it

• rahulanand

is there antbody using micromax a100, i wanna know abt its performance and reliability.....is there any kind of is occurring after few days in micromax a100...plz tell me. I m planning to buy this phone bcoz its large display and processor....

AnonD-68610, 28 Aug 2012Hi frds I am using this from last 4 days its awesome phone displ... moreI am thinking of buying this fone. So shud i go fr it?
U nt experiencn ny problms?

Ravy, 12 Sep 2012I'm facing a Screen Flickering Problem :( let's see whether it d... moreWhat is screen flickering dude

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2012It takes eternity to switch to landscape mode.What about that?Ummmm......its d thing wid dis.mob tht if u hold it at a cmplt 90 degree angle..itll chng d orientation cz odrwise in odr fones...d orientation chngs juz by tiltin d fone a bit

AnonD-69452, 02 Sep 2012Hey guyz...I m going to buy an new android phones,nd I hve confu... moreOh pls
No ace
Iv had it fr 9 mnths nd it sucks....templ run...nt evn compatibl wid dis device.
Lags alot. And 192 mb intrnl memry....nt enuf!!
M buyin a100. I think so bt m gnna w8 till septmbr end becaus den atlst v'll hv mor reviews bout tis beast.