Micromax A52

Micromax A52

• kamal

Hi i m going to buy this mobile but i m confused.. plz tell me what can i do...

• saswata

I've brought dis mobile and I've used it for 12 days. Still no complaints. You can download apps from umnet.com and see the magic.

• murli

Vibration not working in my cell. any suggestions??????

• anni

using this phone from last two months.No problems at all.But now it is not able to install apps from the play store.everytime I download a app it keeps on saying that"package file is invalid".anybody gimme a solution...

vsk , 12 Oct 2012How to add tamil fonts. Cannot Read online tamil papers also. install tamil browser nd tamil keyboard from play store nd u can see tamil fonts.

• unknown

can we use skype on this......??????

Vish, 12 Oct 2012thru wi-fi didn't tried yet.I thnk it would directly be connected.

• vsk

How to add tamil fonts. Cannot Read online tamil papers also.

• Vish

AnonD-65678, 12 Oct 2012u have to keep in phone as well as in ur pc also.if ur pc recogn... morethru wi-fi

nick, 12 Oct 2012why there is difference in price for different colours??? i want... morethat iz a marketing strategy,none of us like yellow colored phone nd as the stock iz more they reduced the price,black iz common nowadayz nd most used so a little bit higher.nd white looks gud so accrdng to stock available nd selling of the product they have to keep change in price.

safy chat, 11 Oct 2012how can i roooooot my phone plz tell mehttp://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=DZ&hl=en-GB&am­p;client=mv-opera-mini&v=V0Dt4h9wYn4 nd for neccesary drivers check this linkhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.p­hp?t=1905067 do it at ur own risk.

vish, 11 Oct 2012So is it than v cAn uninstaall it from phone after driver is dow... moreu have to keep in phone as well as in ur pc also.if ur pc recognize it nd it can be use as modem,no need of easy teather.if not then u need it.

vnair, 11 Oct 2012Hey cubby, it looks like you have a copmlete details for this ph... morewatapps is pre installed on thiz phone nd wrks gud,didn't try viber yet.nd the internal storage is so low,but from rooting it u can overcome it.not hangs but force close sometimes.battery backup depend upon usage,need to charge everyday if u r heavy user.no other major issue just go for it,its the best fone in the world undr ths price tag no one can beat it a52!!!.

trichy Reghu, 11 Oct 2012Plz tell me anybody about Micromax A52! How is the touch functio... moreawesome phone i love it but one problem is there regarding ram only 150 mb ram is available that is good but not best and remaining is great.touch is very soft,many application can be downloaded.one last problem is with the phone is battery backup it is not good.

• nick

why there is difference in price for different colours??? i want to know the difference between them,if any??

• vish

AnonD-65678, 10 Oct 2012easy teather application iz just act as a modem and install the ... moreSo is it than v cAn uninstaall it from phone after driver is downloaded or shall keep it in phone forever

• safy chat

how can i roooooot my phone plz tell me

• trichy Reghu

Plz tell me anybody about Micromax A52! How is the touch function? is it very hard or nice?Any problem in touch? What key board in the phone? Alpha numeric or Qwerrty key pad or both?

• Trichy Reghu

I want to buy Micromax A52. Plz tel me anybody! How is the touch function? is it nice or hard? any problem in touch? What key board is in the phone?Alpha numeric or Qwerty key pad?

AnonD-65678, 09 Oct 2012after using this superfone for more than 2mnths itz my review 1.... morehey cubby, looks like you have complete details of this phone.please help me out coz i want buy this phone.
1.does it support whats app and viber?
2.is there any internal strorage related problems?
3.does this phone hangs frequently?
4.How long is the battery backup for this phone?
4.is there any other problems other than this? if yes then please tell me. Coz I want a value for money product.Plz help..